Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
apeek22

WTB - ALOT of Seeds 1,000+

Recommended Posts

apeek22

Looking the buy the following seed in high quantity - though smaller quantity will do :)

So mostly common Palms sold throughout Florida. 

  • Dypsis lutescens (Areca)
  • Wodyetia bifurcata (foxtail)
  • Hyophorbe lagenicaulis (bottle palm/spindle)
  • Adonidia merrillii (Christmas palm)
  • Caryota mitis (fisthtail)
  • Arenga engleri (Arenga)
  • Ptychosperma elegans (Alexander)
  • Ravenala madagascariensis (Travelers)
  • Bismarckia nobilis (silver bismarck)
  • Roystonea regia (royal palm)
  • Phoenix canariensis (canary island)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
www.dadluvsu.com

Maybe just go pick em' and save a few bucks...  One nasty stand of areca palms planted in a busy road median could save you hundreds  Not answering your question, I know, just sayin' :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apeek22
27 minutes ago, www.dadluvsu.com said:

Maybe just go pick em' and save a few bucks...  One nasty stand of areca palms planted in a busy road median could save you hundreds  Not answering your question, I know, just sayin' :lol:

HAHA - already in the works :|. GPS coordinates of trees that will be ready in a few weeks/months.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butch

Too bad you're not closer.. I would just give you all you want of the 1st two...

Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NOT A TA

@apeek22 I have fresh seed of several of the ones you're looking for in large quantities. Are you looking for 100's of each type or 1000's of each type? Send me a PM.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apeek22
2 hours ago, Butch said:

Too bad you're not closer.. I would just give you all you want of the 1st two...

Butch

That would be awesome.. I am willing to pay shipping + seed cost :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butch
6 hours ago, apeek22 said:

That would be awesome.. I am willing to pay shipping + seed cost :)

Nothing is ready now, but I will keep you in mind when they are ripe.. The Foxtails might be a pain shipping, as the are pretty big.. About the size of walnuts...

Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
apeek22
8 hours ago, Butch said:

Nothing is ready now, but I will keep you in mind when they are ripe.. The Foxtails might be a pain shipping, as the are pretty big.. About the size of walnuts...

Butch

Thanks! lol - they are huge.. just met let me. Foxtails seem to be the first to popup right now, some christmas/adonidia in my area are ready(have about 200 germinating now..) but foxtails look to be plentiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...