• Similar Content

• Yunder Wækraus
      By Yunder Wækraus
      At minute 13:43 there appears to be the fallen fronds of a royal palm. I saw nothing like that throughout the gentleman’s walk through the swamp until that point. Does anyone have any idea where this might be?

• Mr.Piriyakul
      By Mr.Piriyakul
      Hello People,
      I posted this already on palms in pots but some people directed me here for more help. I just want to know if My En Lehmannii will say blue in South Florida. If the rain is to much can I just being them in and out side as needed to keep the blue? These are my questions. Plus I have this Dioon Spinulosa pup with roots. The leaves on it are from a old flush before I bought it (so I am told), Will new flush come in July/ Juneish? I know I wait but I am curious and new to cycads.  Thanks everyone
    • PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have several hundred Open Pollinated ripe uncleaned seeds from several specimens of this hybrid Zamia for sale. Z. loddigesii comes from the Atlantic side of Mexico and is threatened by habitat loss. Z. pumila is the only native North American cycad and is known as "coontie". I received the mother plants in a compot of seedlings from a Palm Beach Palm and Cycad sale some years back. I also have picked up a number of other Zamia species over the years, so while I know what the mothers are, the fathers could be a number of species/hybrids. See details below:
      Zamia (loddigesii x pumila) x Zamia ???? OP Uncleaned Seeds: 25 @ $10.00 for the lot
                                                                                                               50 @ $15.00 for the lot
      For greater quantities: ask for quote
      Shipping = $6.00 for up to 100 seeds. If more seeds, ask.
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if interested
      Photos

• Mr.Piriyakul
      By Mr.Piriyakul
      Hey everyone,
      I need some advice about my En. Lehmannii. Have it in a good mix of soil and a tall 5 gallon plastic black pot with 60% or more of perlite and 30% cactus and palm potting mix and garden mix from Lowes. I just want to know if my New plant will Thrive! It is in a spot where the morning sun continues until 3pm with some afternoon sun here and there. My back yard has dogs but they do not eat plants. So my dog and plant are safe. Could any one tell me if I'm doing right by the plant and if it will turn green. I will bring in the plant in heavy storms if possible. I just want my plant to grow and be happy for years. Plus I have a dioon spinulosum  pup with roots in a similar type of soil just more organic 50/50.  Let me know if they look good or not. Please thank you. Its my first time on a forum.