Jump to content
cisco

Howea forsteriana grows 2 spears at the same time. Normal?

Recommended Posts

cisco

I have 2 Howea forsteriana palms. My younger Howea forsteriana grows 2 spears at the same time. Is this normal?  My older Kentia did the same thing about 2 months ago.  I bought them a new LED growth light. No other circumstances have changed in a couple of years. Same place, watering when they needs, palm fertilizer and chicken manure. 

20210316_062238.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtsteve

Cisco, I think that it just shows that you are looking after them perfectly. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lzorrito
4 hours ago, cisco said:

I have 2 Howea forsteriana palms. My younger Howea forsteriana grows 2 spears at the same time. Is this normal?  My older Kentia did the same thing about 2 months ago.  I bought them a new LED growth light. No other circumstances have changed in a couple of years. Same place, watering when they needs, palm fertilizer and chicken manure. 

Nice! Thank your new LED spectrum, it is the responsible for such growth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cisco
4 hours ago, gtsteve said:

Cisco, I think that it just shows that you are looking after them perfectly. :D

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cisco
2 hours ago, lzorrito said:

Nice! Thank your new LED spectrum, it is the responsible for such growth.

Thank you. That's the way it has to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnAndSancho

Can you talk to my Kentia? It's barely moved in 2 months :floor:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...