• Similar Content

• EvanM
      By EvanM
      Hi y’all, new to Palmtalk, currently have a Phoenix roebelenii and a Chamaerops humilis in outdoor pots at home (zone 8a, the Phoenix is garaged during winter nights). I’m looking to add a (low-maintenance) office palm to the mix. Office situation is as follows:
      - One large, east facing window (whose blinds I keep closed, so it’s rather dark).
      - AC is run at night during the summer, turned off during the day. I don’t run the heat in the winter, but my coworkers run theirs, so my office stays above 60 or so.
      Is there anything meeting these criteria? If not, what do I need to change? I’ve heard Chamaedorea elegans is pretty rugged, would that be a good plant to start with for the office?
    • Will
      By Will
      Hey,
      I planted some Sabal minor and Jubaea chilensis seeds around 2 months ago. They havent germinated yet, thats why I would like to ask if I did something wrong. Is it the way I try to germinate them? Maybe the moisture in the box? Do they need light to germinate?
      So many questions 

• Darwinpalmlover
      By Darwinpalmlover
      Hi all...I am looking to see if anyone has any fresh C.Renda seeds available.
    • GardnerDylan6a
      By GardnerDylan6a
      Hello I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to germinate Ptychosperma elegans seeds, thanks