IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Fish seed

Bill Austin

,basselinia pancheri .50 , cyphosperma tanga $5 , areca vestiaria red .30 ,   chamberyronia watermelon .30 , cyphophoenix neucele .40 cyhosperma trispadix.75, pinanga philippinensis .50 carpoxylon macrosperma .50, cyphophonix elegans .50 $20 order Min. pm  with address

• Like 2

Received my seeds this week thanks Bill! Great packaging and very quick arrival in Europe! First of many i hope :D

Patience, guys. I got mine, just took a little bit of time. Bill is making a ton of amazing seed available at great prices, give him some time.

Jon

Brooksville, FL 9a

No worries here. It’s just palm seeds after all. I was just confirming that I too had received no reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day Bill,
I am interested in 70 seeds of the areca vestiaria red ..30. Paypal ! Address sent, Thanks, Zenon
 This my 2nd attempt to reach you on buying these and you've been silent. I have tried to purchased others from you and three weeks after I sent you a PM, you post that they are sold, what gives? Are you selling these or not? If not, do not post, No business will done with you as you're not following through with sales of palm seeds. Prove me wrong! ZenMan 1

This post is now over a month old. I would wait for Bill to post a new thread and then PM him based on that. I would guess that the seeds are all sold, based on the fact that he posted a new thread or two since then.

Jon

Brooksville, FL 9a

Good Day Bill,   Thank you for having these seeds available. Sent you payment@PayPal.

Most of my inquirers have been through these posts. Only respond  when I don't see it here after a week. Anyway you came through and thanks again. Aloha, ZenMan 1

You all need to cut Bill some slack. If you haven't paid him money yet you got nothing to gripe about. I peddle seeds and seedlings and it's a lot of work. Bill is my main source of rare palm seeds now and I don't like mainlanders treating him like a servant in the Banana Republic of HI. If he doesn't dance fast enough to your tune find another source of seeds. I appreciate all he does because he is one of only two HI PTers that offers seeds at all.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Bill has rare and fresh seeds and I too am very appreciative of the chance to buy them!

Thank you Bill!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cindy Adair

Bill is a super source of fresh seed!  I have purchased plenty from him an d he has never let me down. Just send him a PM, then be patient!   He knows your there! 

Yeah I think he does it for no reason other than to spread joy. From my experience if he doesn’t respond he’s either sold out or done for the time being. Just keep a watchful eye out for his next sale.

• Like 2

I received mine also , I still need Bills paypal address

Palms not just a tree also a state of mind

Good Say Bill,

Did you receive the PayPal amount on March 22nd? And if so did you mail out the seeds?? ZenMan 1

After wondering whether the problem was me, I have determined that it was. I was replying to a PM that had been deleted on his end. I sent another and quickly received a response. So for anyone wondering if your PM was received, look at the recipients name in the message list. If it says “left conversation”, you will have to send a new PM.

• Like 1

I too sell seed on occasion. It is a labor of love. By time you pick, clean and for me go to usda inspection, package etc etc. you are not gettting rich.  Bill has some

of the best palms on the planet. He too is not getting rich. Much aloha

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 4/1/2021 at 5:58 PM, Johnny Palmseed said:

After wondering whether the problem was me, I have determined that it was. I was replying to a PM that had been deleted on his end. I sent another and quickly received a response. So for anyone wondering if your PM was received, look at the recipients name in the message list. If it says “left conversation”, you will have to send a new PM.

After this, I received my order quickly. Thanks to Bill for offering all these seeds.

Good Say Bill,

Did you receive the PayPal amount on March 22nd? And if so did you mail out the seeds?? ZenMan 1

No seeds yet, the Post Office must be swimming them in from Hawaii, underwater. Ha ha!

2 hours ago, ZenMan 1 said:

Good Say Bill,

No seeds yet, the Post Office must be swimming them in from Hawaii, underwater. Ha ha!

Dude! Please read my above posts. He most likely did not get your PM. He will not get this message either as you are simply posting it. He would have to read the post to see it. Besides PM, the way to get someone's attention is to put their screen name with @ before it like this: @ZenMan 1. Then it will send a notification to say that his name was mentioned in a post just like the one you should receive from this post. I did not discuss the issue with Bill. However when I sent a new PM not linked to a previous PM, he responded quickly. I believe that he never got my original as he did not respond until I sent a new PM. Try sending a new PM not linked to any previous PMs.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:52 PM, colin Peters said:

I too sell seed on occasion. It is a labor of love. By time you pick, clean and for me go to usda inspection, package etc etc. you are not gettting rich.  Bill has some

of the best palms on the planet. He too is not getting rich. Much aloha

Hear. Hear

• Like 2

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.