Zekorora

Foxy lady & tribear

Zekorora

I’ve been looking for these two palms for a while now and can’t find any. Super rare!

Johnny Palmseed
5 hours ago, Zekorora said:

I’ve been looking for these two palms for a while now and can’t find any. Super rare!

While I can’t help you in your quest, you might want to add your location and what size plants you are looking for. Also shipping/no shipping? Good luck to you. I would say these are rare but not impossible to find. 

• Like 1

Ben in Norcal

Foxys are on eBay quite regularly.  Unfortunately, there are about 3 of us on this board that have all set search alerts on them, and we spend our waking hours bidding against each other until they reach ungodly prices.  Nothing like a little teamwork. :D

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My Zombia x Coccothrinax hybrid is about 10 years old, 6' tall at the highest frond and 4' diameter. It has two major trunks with more on the way. Those trunks are covered with coarse woven fibers that curve outward in intervals to form horizontal spines. Genus Zombia is monotypical, i.e., contains only one species. Coccothrinax is not. I don't know which species is represented in the hybrid, but I guess the most common, barbadensis, is a likely candidate. Morphology of this palm's leaves in the cluster varies. Some are large, others much smaller. Some have silvery undersides, others do not. Some pinnae are thin, others thick. Kind of strange. This palm has taken down to the mid-30s with no damage. Very neat palm but not huggable.
      Zombia x Coccothrinax, Cape Coral, FL 2021

Leaf Architecture
      Pinnae on these leaves are shallowly cut into thirds and deeply cut to right and left. Note silvery obverse of top leaf.

Pinnae on these smaller leaves are wider and cut more uniformly. Undersides of leaves don't show as much silver

Trunk Architecture
      Tallest Trunk

Fiber & spine detail

Primary & secondary trunks

Base of palm is a mass of fibers and spines

• xoRudy
      By xoRudy
      Credit : Shamus O’ Leary’s Tropical Fruit trees
      Phoneix, Arizona

• Alex37
      By Alex37
      Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I'm looking for butiagrus seeds (Butia x syagrus r.), I live in Italy, is there anyone who has them?
    • guerrieremd@yahoo.com
      By guerrieremd@yahoo.com
      new here;one of my hobbies for past 15 years is collecting and germinating palm seeds from central and south florida .Central Florida where I live is zone 9A.Most of my palms are from zone 10(Christmas and Foxtails) and are in pots.Many older palms are beginning to show stress and need to be planted.Where can I find persons in my area,North Tampa to look at my trees and give some advice?
    • Brad Mondel
      By Brad Mondel
      I now have two of these but this one is nicer than the other. More variegation and all leaves have it!