• Similar Content

• Pal Meir
      By Pal Meir
      My Lytocaryum weddellianum N°1308 produced only staminate (male) flowers in all four inflorescences since. The peduncle was in all cases extremely short. Is this a rare exception or quite normal?

• JohnAndSancho
      By JohnAndSancho
      I gave Phil at Jungle Music (and UPS ) a chunk of my stimulus check. 

C. Benzii, C. Plumosa, and another Kentia that def needs to be repotted and was way bigger than Phil told me over the phone. 

Pretty sure my apartment manager is gonna send me a nastygram email, and now I really need to get off my culo and repot some things so I can give them away. 

• JohnAndSancho
      By JohnAndSancho
      Since I never know what order my pics are gonna post in, here's some new growth photos with tags. 

Big Cat Garfield pushing 3 new leaves like the champ he is. 

Please shame me for not splitting up the C. Elegans yet because some of them are getting fat. 

Time to celebrate by buying some C. Benzeii and more Howeas while Jungle Music has them on sale. 

• JohnAndSancho
      By JohnAndSancho
      I just ordered a couple Bloem Ariana pots and some LECA clay. I'm gonna sacrifice one of my Majesty palms, and my local supermarket has C Cataractarum in 10" pots for $10. Both of these palms are water hogs, so we'll see how it goes. I'll update this thread with pics once everything arrives.