Jibril enterprise

African fan palm (Borassus aethiopum)

Jibril enterprise

Fresh Borassus aethiopum seeds for sale, 3 seeds for $43 including shipping and phyto certificate.

5 seeds for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.

10 seeds for $100 including shipping and phyto certificate.

You can click here for more African seeds: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard

I accept payment via PayPal: jibrilenterprise@yahoo.com

You can also contact me on my Whatsapp number: +233248888949

images (75).jpg

download (34).jpg

images (74).jpg

IMG_20201023_090000_9.jpg

• Like 3

Sabal Steve

Hello, I would like to buy 5 seeds.  I’ll send you a PM.

Jibril enterprise

Ok, thank you.

Jibril enterprise
11 hours ago, Jibril enterprise said:

Fresh Borassus aethiopum seeds for sale, 3 seeds for $43 including shipping and phyto certificate.

5 seeds for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.

10 seeds for $100 including shipping and phyto certificate.

You can click here for more African seeds: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard

images (75).jpg

download (34).jpg

images (74).jpg

IMG_20201023_090000_9.jpg

You can click here to see more of my African seeds on tropicalfruitforum.com: http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=37238.0

Austinpalm

I just sent payment for 3 Borassuss seeds.  Really looking forward to growing this palm.

Thanks!

JubaeaMan138

Any idea on how long shipping would be from Your location to California ? 

Jibril enterprise
55 minutes ago, JubaeaMan138 said:

Any idea on how long shipping would be from Your location to California ? 

It takes 10 - 21 days to deliver item to California.

IMG_20201221_172114.jpg

IMG_20201221_163209.jpg

• Like 2

Jibril enterprise
17 hours ago, Austinpalm said:

I just sent payment for 3 Borassuss seeds.  Really looking forward to growing this palm.

Thanks!

Thank you, I will PM you.

Jibril enterprise
On 12/19/2020 at 7:12 PM, Sabal Steve said:

Hello, I would like to buy 5 seeds.  I’ll send you a PM.

I have shipped your order, I have sent you PM of shipping receipt including your tracking number.

I shipped through Registered mail.

IMG_20201224_103818.jpg

IMG_20201224_075753.jpg

IMG_20201221_163715.jpg

IMG_20201221_163503.jpg

IMG_20201224_080215.jpg

• Like 3

Sabal Steve

I received my package, today. 

Thank you, very much

Steve

• Like 1

Reynevan
On 12/24/2020 at 4:04 PM, Jibril enterprise said:

I have shipped your order, I have sent you PM of shipping receipt including your tracking number.

I shipped through Registered mail.

IMG_20201224_103818.jpg

IMG_20201224_075753.jpg

IMG_20201221_163715.jpg

IMG_20201221_163503.jpg

IMG_20201224_080215.jpg

Very tidy looking package ! :)

• Like 1

Jibril enterprise

See photos of my Borassus aethiopum.

IMG_20210109_093306.jpg

IMG_20210109_164626.jpg

IMG_20210109_093247.jpg

IMG_20210109_101410.jpg

IMG_20210109_101334.jpg

IMG_20210109_094110.jpg

IMG_20210109_100027.jpg

IMG_20210109_101319.jpg

• Like 2

Austinpalm

I received my seeds today in great shape.

Thank you Jibril!

Would you by chance have access to seeds of any of the following palms:

Calamus deerratus

Eremospatha sp.

Laccosperma sp.

Latania lontaroides

Oncocalamus sp.

Raphia sp.

Sclerosperma profiziana

Thanks!

Edited by Austinpalm

Jibril enterprise
11 hours ago, Austinpalm said:

I received my seeds today in great shape.

Thank you Jibril!

Would you by chance have access to seeds of any of the following palms:

Calamus deerratus

Eremospatha sp.

Laccosperma sp.

Latania lontaroides

Oncocalamus sp.

Raphia sp.

Sclerosperma profiziana

Thanks!

Am happy to hear that you received it in good shape.

I have only Borassus aethipum and Raphia species.

Thank you

Austinpalm

Thank you for quick response.  I am not able to find Raphia seeds on the website you linked earlier in this thread.  Can you please forward me information regarding the available seeds and cost or direct me to a link?

Thanks,

Clay

Jibril enterprise
16 hours ago, Austinpalm said:

Thank you for quick response.  I am not able to find Raphia seeds on the website you linked earlier in this thread.  Can you please forward me information regarding the available seeds and cost or direct me to a link?

Thanks,

Clay

I want to now start harvesting my Raphia palm fruits, once I harvest I will update it here.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Jibril enterprise

Hi, forum here is the update, Raphia hookeri fruits for sale, 5 fruits for $36 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 10 fruits for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 15 fruits for $65 including shipping and Phyto certificate......

You can purchase it via this link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/940564600/raphia-hookeri-ivory-coast-raffia-palm-5?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1

You can also contact me on my WhatsApp number:+233248888949

IMG_20210201_201911.jpg

IMG_20210130_173957.jpg

IMG_20210130_174012.jpg

IMG_20210130_142410.jpg

IMG_20210130_091219.jpg

IMG_20210130_090912.jpg

IMG_20210130_141254.jpg

Jibril enterprise

Hi, am still harvesting my Borassus aethiopum fruits, if you are interested in the seeds let me know.

Thank you.

Sabal Steve
5 hours ago, Jibril enterprise said:

Hi, am still harvesting my Borassus aethiopum fruits, if you are interested in the seeds let me know.

Thank you.

Thank you again for the Borassus.  They’ve started germinating!

• Like 3

Jibril enterprise
1 hour ago, Sabal Steve said:

Thank you again for the Borassus.  They’ve started germinating!

I am happy to hear that, all the best in your production.

Thank you

• Like 1

Meangreen94z

Strange coincidence but I noticed one of mine germinating yesterday.

JubaeaMan138

Yep one of mine has about foot long root just got into 10 gallon container . The other 2 still waiting . 

JubaeaMan138

Was actually thinking I might order another 3 

sashaeffer

What is typical germination time on these?

Jibril enterprise
2 hours ago, sashaeffer said:

What is typical germination time on these?

It's germination is easy and typical germination time is 4-6 weeks.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Jibril enterprise

Hi forum, I am still harvesting my borassus aethiopum fruits, you can contact me if you need seeds for planting.

Thank you.

JubaeaMan138

Only one of 3 germinated for me. 

TaylorPlantHunter

@Jibril enterprise when will you next have Borassus aethiopum seeds for sale? Thanks

Jibril enterprise

I have some but they have started shooting radicles.

TaylorPlantHunter

@Jibril enterprise it might be risky to ship them. When do you think you will have another batch?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Jibril enterprise
      By Jibril enterprise
      Buy your African tropical seeds and Agricultural products from my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard
    • Jibril enterprise
      By Jibril enterprise
      Hi Forum, I have the following fruit plant seeds for sale at cheap prices:

I accept payment through Paypal on jibrilenterprise@yahoo.com

WhatsApp:  +233248888949

Chrysophyllum albidum seeds, 1 seed/$2, 20 seeds for $38 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Parkia biglobosa 1 seed/$1, 15 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Garcinia kola 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Detarium microcarpum 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Tetrapleura tetraptera 5 seeds /$2.5, 1 dry fruit with viable seeds for $5, 5 fruits for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 10 fruits for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate 

-Dialium cochinchinensis 5 seeds/$2.5, 30 fresh fruits with viable seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 60 fruits for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Tamarindus indica 5 seeds /$3, 25 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $48 including shipping phyto certificate

-Afzelia africana 1 seed/$1, 30  seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-African mango( Green Irvingia gabonensis) 1 seed/$4, 10 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate
      It has sweet taste, when ripped it maintain its green colour and it can be determined ripped when press it with finger or when drop from tree.
      It is early mature type as compare to blackie mango and yellow Irvingia gabonensis

-Blackie mango seeds, 1 seed/$4, 10 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Yellow Irvingia gabonensis seeds, 1 seed/$4, 10 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

Vitex doniana, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Diospyros mespiliformis seeds, 5 seeds/$3.5, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Thespesia garckeana seeds, 1 fruit $5, 10 fruits for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      . . 

-Annona senegalensis seeds, 1 seed/$2,  10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Annona muricata seeds, 5 seed/$3, 50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate, 100 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate
      . . 

-Uvaria chamae seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Citropsis articulata seeds, 1 seed/$1, 20 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate, 40 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-West African orange seeds, 1 seed/$1, 35 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Cola acuminata red seeds, 1 nut/$2, 10 nuts for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 nuts for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Cola acuminata yellow seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 nuts for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 nuts for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Pithecellobium dulce seeds, 5 seeds/$2.5, 50 seeds for $48 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Caesalpinia bonduc seeds, 1 seed/$2, 15 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate,  30 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Azadirachta indica seeds, 5 seeds/$2, 50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Ceiba pentandra seeds, 5 seeds/$3, 50 seeds $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Ricinus comminus seeds, 5 seeds/$3, 50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Strychnos spinosa seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Borassus aethiopum seeds, 1 seed/$10, 3 seeds for $43 including shipping and phyto certificate, 5 seeds for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate, 10 seeds for $100 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Kigelia Africana seeds, 1 seed/$1,  20 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 40 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate, They grow quite rapidly once planted.  If you are looking to create some windbreak and shade in your garden- this is a great tree to consider.

-Vitellaria paradoxa seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Calotropis procera seeds, 5 seed/3.5, 50 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate, 100 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Adansonia digitata seeds, 5 seeds/$3.5, 30 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Balanites aegyptiaca seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 25 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate. Multi purpose tree, it provides food, medicines, cosmetics, folder, fuelwood, pesticides to the populace.

-Anacardium occidentale red cashew seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $35 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Anacardium occidentale yellow cashew seeds, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-African oil palm( Elaeis guineensis) seeds, 1 seed/$2, 25 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Cyperus esculentus seeds, 5 seeds/$2.5, 70 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate, 100 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Ficus sycamorus seeds, 10 seeds/$4, 500 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate, 1 cutting/$3, 15 cuttings for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Nauclea latifolia seeds, 10 seeds/$5, 500 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate, 1 cutting/$3, 15 cuttings for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Schleichera oleosa seeds, 1 seed/$2, 20 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate, 1 cutting/$3, 15 cuttings for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

Click here for my shop at Etsy.com:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard

* Click below link for Rare ornamentals, timber, medicinal and some tropical plants seeds from Ghana

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=36083.0

* Click below link for Rare vegetable seeds from Ghana

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=39131.0

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If your country is strict for import of seed, please let me know the necessary requirements. I am not responsible if your package is seized by the inspection of your country.

The germination of the seeds are assured and tested before sold out, most of the seeds are wild and are currently cultivated, if you need any propagation assistance, do not hesitate to contact me through forum or my WhatsApp number below. I can confirm that the seeds are fresh and viable. But if due to one or two reasons your germination rate is very low contact me for free replacement but on condition that you will pay for shipping and phyto certification only.

For additional information please contact me via below address:
      EMAIL: JIBRILENTERPRISE@YAHOO.COM

WHATSAPP: +233248888949
    • Jibril enterprise
      By Jibril enterprise
      Balanites aegyptiaca seeds for sale,  15 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      25 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      50 seeds for $80 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      NOTE: Shipping seeds from Ghana require mandatory phyto certificate.
      You can click here for more African seeds: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard
      I accept payment via PayPal: jibrilenterprise@yahoo.com
      You can also contact me on my Whatsapp number: +233248888949

• Jibril enterprise
      By Jibril enterprise
      Fresh Chrysophyllum albidum(African star apple) seeds and fresh fruits for sale, 20 seeds for $38 including shipping and phyto certificate.  5 fresh fruits for $38 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      50 seeds for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate. 10 fresh fruits for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      100 seeds for $80 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      You can click here for more African seeds: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Jibrilenterprise?ref=SellerDashboard
      I accept payment via PayPal: jibrilenterprise@yahoo.com
      You can also contact me on my Whatsapp number: +233248888949

• Jibril enterprise
      By Jibril enterprise
      Fresh Elaeis guineensis seeds for sale, 25 seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.
      100 seeds for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.