Sign in to follow this  
Sal

Lemurophoenix seeds

Sal

Hi everybody

i’m new here and i’m a palm amateur from Sicily. I’m desperately searching for Lemurophoenix Halleuxii seeds.

Can someone help me?

edit: sorry, wrong section

Edited by Sal

knell

it is going to be tough to convince someone to send Lemur seeds to Sicily but good luck.

research and contact the old Australian gardens or sweet talk Jeff once his huge one starts cropping out

Sal

I know, but i try.

I received two germinated seeds from Utopia about four years ago but seedlings were both destroyed last year by a big dead queen leaf. I was very unlucky. Then i bought three of them from palms.de but no goals.

I contacted also Jeff Marcus but he do not ship outside US because it’s a restricted species.

Lemur is my must to have in the garden.

Frond-friend42
21 hours ago, Sal said:

I know, but i try.

I received two germinated seeds from Utopia about four years ago but seedlings were both destroyed last year by a big dead queen leaf. I was very unlucky. Then i bought three of them from palms.de but no goals.

I contacted also Jeff Marcus but he do not ship outside US because it’s a restricted species.

Lemur is my must to have in the garden.

I would love to have some to share with you and keep for myself as well. When I saw this post my head almost exploded (with joy and anticipation). I couldn't believe someone was giving away lemurophoenix seeds. Good luck! (to both of us)

Ben