Jump to content
Latinmtl67

Washingtonia Robusta or Filifera seeds

Recommended Posts

Latinmtl67

Hi guys,
I hope you all are safe with this COVID-19 pandemic.
I was wondering if any of you have Seeds to give away?

Please contact me for my info or any proposition


Thank you very much  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beliz1985

I was looking for filifera seeds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyes Vargas

I have a lot of filifera and some robusta but unfortunately I can't ship outside of the United States.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyes Vargas
53 minutes ago, beliz1985 said:

I was looking for filifera seeds. 

Here is a picture of the mother palm.

20201206_110218.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teaksmith
8 hours ago, Reyes Vargas said:

I have a lot of filifera and some robusta but unfortunately I can't ship outside of the United States.

I'm interested in some robusta especially, and maybe filifera too, if you have more info. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyes Vargas
2 minutes ago, teaksmith said:

I'm interested in some robusta especially, and maybe filifera too, if you have more info. Thanks.

Now I'm not sure if it's pure filifera.  People are telling me that they are filibusta.  If your still interested send me a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teaksmith
Just now, Reyes Vargas said:

Now I'm not sure if it's pure filifera.  People are telling me that they are filibusta.  If your still interested send me a PM.

Will do, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beliz1985
1 hour ago, teaksmith said:

Will do, thanks.

I have robusta seeds :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teaksmith
3 minutes ago, beliz1985 said:

I have robusta seeds :)

Thanks. Reyes is sending some Robusta and Filifera for me to try. I'm not sure how well they'll do in my area long term, but I have seen some Robusta of at least a few years old thriving in the neighborhood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beliz1985
9 hours ago, Reyes Vargas said:

Here is a picture of the mother palm.

20201206_110218.jpg

Can we see your robusta please? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyes Vargas

I would have to take a picture of it tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beliz1985
3 minutes ago, Reyes Vargas said:

I would have to take a picture of it tomorrow.

Sure :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reyes Vargas
On 12/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, beliz1985 said:

Sure :)

 

20201207_085718.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EastCanadaTropicals

I don't know how to delete posts I'm new to palm talk so im just gonna edit the message lol.

Edited by EastCanadaTropicals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EastCanadaTropicals
On 12/6/2020 at 8:56 AM, Latinmtl67 said:

Hi guys,
I hope you all are safe with this COVID-19 pandemic.
I was wondering if any of you have Seeds to give away?

Please contact me for my info or any proposition


Thank you very much  :)

There is a nursery near Montreal called Cramer's Nursery. i saw them sell Washingtonia filifera go check them out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...