IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

xbutyagrus Mule palm

ErikSJI

Wholesale only xbutyagrus 3 gallon. Rooted and ready to step up. 1200 available now and 1200 available in 6 months. $35.00 each. And whoever was the guy that sent me those photos of the the Lowes Mule palms in Texas please call me or message me. I lost your info.

3gallonmule.jpg

3gallonmule1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If anyone is in the market for mules I can verify that Eriks got a great operation going on. I live on the other side of the country and my mule arrived fast and in perfect shape. Its now over 10 feet tall. 

Erik, are you shipping any other hybrids at the moment??? 

"it's not dead it's sleeping"

Santee ca, zone10a/9b

18 miles from the ocean

avg. winter 68/40.avg summer 88/64.records 113/25

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought wholesale meant Erick couldn't sell to the general public?  If that's not true then please let me know cause I'd love a couple.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 6:26 PM, Stevetoad said:

If anyone is in the market for mules I can verify that Eriks got a great operation going on. I live on the other side of the country and my mule arrived fast and in perfect shape. Its now over 10 feet tall. 

Erik, are you shipping any other hybrids at the moment??? 

Going to be selling some Coconut queen seedlings soon.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:33 PM, jimmyt said:

@ErikSJI that probably was @Collectorpalms (Ryan) that said Lowes was gonna sell Mule palms.   I bought several from Lowes and they are doing well and looking good.

TY

On 10/19/2020 at 6:50 PM, Garcia3 said:

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought wholesale meant Erick couldn't sell to the general public?  If that's not true then please let me know cause I'd love a couple.  

I do not have time to sell to the general public. Shipping singles takes up a lot of time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ErikSJI said:

I do not have time to sell to the general public. Shipping singles takes up a lot of time.

Is there a minimum quantity to purchase with you ? The smaller the size the more you need to buy ? 

• Like 1

T J 

I am not shipping 3 gallons retail at this time. I will however ship some coconut queen seedlings. 

1 hour ago, OC2Texaspalmlvr said:

@ErikSJI Can you give us a price on your CoCoqueen seedlings and a minimum quantity to purchase? 

I will be selling them at $20.00 each per seedling. Would prefer a minimum order of two. Plus shipping.

20 minutes ago, ErikSJI said:

I will be selling them at $20.00 each per seedling. Would prefer a minimum order of two. Plus shipping.

TY sir ill pm you soon =) 

T J 

On 11/2/2020 at 7:38 AM, ErikSJI said:

I am not shipping 3 gallons retail at this time. I will however ship some coconut queen seedlings. 

How big are the coconut queen seedlings?  Do you have a picture?

On 11/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, Reyes Vargas said:

@ErikSJI i 2nd that 

T J 

On 11/2/2020 at 5:38 AM, ErikSJI said:

How much would it cost to ship the coconut queens to oregon?

Hello everyone. The coconut queen seedlings just started sprouting. Some are up to 6 inches. If you want me to put the ad up now for them I will. Thought I would give them some more time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 10:32 PM, PlantDad said:

How much would it cost to ship the coconut queens to oregon?

$20.00 . Listing is up in the for sale forum. I would not recommend these for Oregon unless you are planting them indoors.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, Reyes Vargas said:

Picture in the for sale forum.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:58 PM, Reyes Vargas said:

Photo is the for sale forum

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...