rhallford826

5 Gallon Roystonea regia for sale Royal Palms

rhallford826

Nice size 5 gallon Roystonea regia for sale, about 6-8 feet tall. Won’t have them for long, they’re about to go into 15’s.

$50 each, pick up in Thousand Oaks, CA

Text me if interested 805-813-3999

Thanks for looking

A3D728B9-AD5E-4DCC-A971-04807BD3732C.jpeg

• Like 3

Fresnotropics

Any chance you’d be willing to ship within Ca?

rhallford826

Unfortunately they are too large to ship, they're about 6-8 feet tall planted height, so add in the root ball and that's another 12-16 inches. I was shipping them when they were in 1 gallons, and they were half the height, but even that was pricey!

• Like 2

DoomsDave

Yowza, very nice!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Coasta
      By Coasta
      Hello all! Just. Question. I am in the Phoenix area and last year I planted a beautiful royal palm. I noticed the base of the trunk was starting to Crack. My instincts were telling me that it's normal since the trunk is expanding. Today for a moment I thought, could this be sun damage? It is planted on an Eastern exposure in-between two homes. Hopefully it's normal and she is just getting chunky! Thank you for your time. 
    • PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My Roystonea regia is encompassed by a massive ring of adventitious roots coming from the basal plate. The roots are raised out of the ground and may become a trip hazard so I'm considering bringing over extra soil we mucked out of the end of our canal this past summer to cover this ring of roots, then applying mulch to hold that soil in place.
      My concern is this: Will covering these roots with soil, then mulch lead to problems down the line? Do I risk causing damage or rot to my royal's roots or trunk? Should I skip laying soil entirely and just go with mulch alone?
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      The area underneath my bodacious and productive royal palm is packed with seedlings that germinated 6 to 8 months ago. Fall starts tomorrow and they can't stay there over the winter. If I can't find them new homes, I'll send them to the compost pile. People on PT have told me how difficult royal palms are to find - I got more than I can handle. So, I am selling them for $0.25 (a quarter) each. And they won't be tiny spikes - they will range from approx. 10" to 20" tall with established roots and 1-3 strap leaves. If you want to establish a grove of royals, start a royal nursery or gift friends and family with them, now is your chance to buy them in bulk. See below:
      Roystonea regia 10-20" tall seedlings: $0.25 each
      Shipping: to be quoted based on number of seedlings and destination (min $10.00) via Priority Mail.  No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      TOTAL: To be Determined
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested
      Sale lasts until seedlings are all sold or I send them to compost
      Photos: Seedlings 1-4;  Mother Palm 5

• Coasta
      By Coasta
      Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I posted about my landscaper possibly planting my Cuban royal a little too deep. I left it alone and last night I noticed the base of the trunk is soft when I push into it and can see small cracks. I immediately removed excess soil as you can see where the original soil line was from when the landscaper planted it. I was trying to avoid the trunk flare where it splits apart the trunk. Is this what is happening? Am I too late? Thank you for your help.
    • Mr.SamuraiSword
      By Mr.SamuraiSword
      I was walking near south mountain in Phoenic as I often like going for long walks especially with everything being closed and such, and noticed a house with a large royal palm. I asked the owner if i could look around and he obliged and showed me around. 
      I'll start with the numerous Royals on the property.  Here's the biggest one 
      Another big one, very robust and had more smaller ones planted on the left.  

There were around 25 Royals planted in various spots around the property. Most were around thus size or somewhat smaller

He also had many other uncommon palms.
      Beccariophoenix alfredi

Several Jubeas

Prichardia remota

Chamberonia macrocarpia

parajubaea torallyi

Foxtail Palm

Chamadorea sp

Pseudophoenix?

Sabal Caucasarium 

Fishtail palm,

nannorrhops ritchiana