• Similar Content

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Euterpe Oleracea, Açai Palm)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Wallichia Disticha)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Robusta)

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Decaryi)

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I am selling my remaining African oil palm seeds and over a dozen seedlings that volunteered in my yard in one lot. Palmpedia is acting up at the moment but you can read about this palm below:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeis_guineensis
      See summary below:
      Elaeis guineensis seedlings: 12+ one- and two-leaf seedlings
            AND
      Elaeis guineensis seeds: 12+ seeds
      COST FOR LOT = $20.00
      Shipping for Lot = $10.00 via Priority Mail        No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $30.00
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos

Mother Palm