PalmatierMeg

Elaeis guineensis Lot for Sale: 12+ Seedlings & 12+ Seeds

PalmatierMeg

I am selling my remaining African oil palm seeds and over a dozen seedlings that volunteered in my yard in one lot. Palmpedia is acting up at the moment but you can read about this palm below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elaeis_guineensis

See summary below:

Elaeis guineensis seedlings: 12+ one- and two-leaf seedlings

AND

Elaeis guineensis seeds: 12+ seeds

COST FOR LOT = $20.00

Shipping for Lot = $10.00 via Priority Mail        No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI

TOTAL = $30.00

Payment via Paypal

PM me if you are interested

Photos

340103237_Elaeisguineensisseedlingsnseeds0109-28-20.thumb.JPG.cd23cc12c3722f94ebc67587e6a8f12a.JPG1570822543_Elaeisguineensisseedsx1209-28-20.thumb.JPG.b19a5913411ffbee72a490d9209caec9.JPG431731661_Elaeisguineensisseedlingsx120109-28-20.thumb.JPG.1fb6037edf86b7db0d1ad8e99e8ba25e.JPG2007520550_Elaeisguineensisseedlingsx120209-28-20.thumb.JPG.850fac7e8a98536fd83e2e02de4371c6.JPG

Mother Palm

1811618311_Elaeisguineensis0206-12-20.thumb.JPG.b6965afe468cb0d076072acdc7cab767.JPG

Stevetoad

pm sent

PalmatierMeg

Seedlings are SOLD!

OC2Texaspalmlvr

thats a great deal !!! @PalmatierMeg how long does it usually take to germinate these seeds ? No luck for me so far. 

PalmatierMeg

I don't know exactly. The volunteers just pop up and I don't know when they were dropped. But I think you have to be very patient and give them all the time they want. My impression of these seeds is they can take months to do their thing. They give no instant gratification. And they want lots of heat so find a warm place to put them.

OC2Texaspalmlvr

ty @PalmatierMeg sounds like im not doing anything wrong then haha 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Euterpe Oleracea, Açai Palm)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Wallichia Disticha)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Robusta)

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Decaryi)

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      About 10 or more  Coccothrinax var havanensis seedlings, mostly 3-4 leaves. These are several yrs old. There is always a possibility of hybridization in my yard, but these have been slow growing. $4 each, minimum of 3 seedlings, Plus Shipping, bare root in spaghum.
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com