• Similar Content

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Euterpe Oleracea, Açai Palm)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

I finally received seeds I ordered from rarepalmseeds.com here in Aruba (small island in the Dutch Caribbean).
      I would very much appreciate some suggestions on methods for germinating and care after the germination. I will keep updating the thread as they grow for future references.

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Wallichia Disticha)
      Soil Medium for germination? (perlite, peat moss, coco coir?) Soak in water? (how many days, fungicide bath?) Does the sinker/floater test apply to these seeds too? Heat mat? Depth of Pots and soul medium after germination?  

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Robusta)

• chocolatethunda
      By chocolatethunda
      Hi all,

Below are the suggestions I'm most eager to learn about of the seed type (Dypsis Decaryi)

• NatureGirl
      By NatureGirl
      About 10 or more  Coccothrinax var havanensis seedlings, mostly 3-4 leaves. These are several yrs old. There is always a possibility of hybridization in my yard, but these have been slow growing. $4 each, minimum of 3 seedlings, Plus Shipping, bare root in spaghum.
      Beachpalms@cfl.rr.com