• Similar Content

• kinzyjr
      By kinzyjr
      The Central Florida Palm and Cycad Society seed bank has been updated.  Want to get a jump on spring?  Order today! 
      Please visit http://cfpacs.com/org/seeds-for-sale/ for ordering instructions:

• TropicalGardenSpain
      By TropicalGardenSpain
      Hi everyone, I’ve been here a while but never posted much just taking advice from posts and admiring other gardens and palm collections! I’ve been working on my garden now for 4 years, when we purchased the property it was full of dead almond trees and we had to get a tractor in to clear the plot and access the house. It’s still very young garden and being so big it takes some doing but I’m hoping it will start to fill in as it matures. I thought I would load some photos as it is now. If you would like to see the progress I have an Instagram account dedicated to gardening which is TropicalGardenSpain.  

Would love people to comment what palms I am missing here! Climate zone 10a we don’t have frosts but temperatures can drop briefly to 0c for an hour or 2 coldest nights in winter but days can be up to 15-20c and we have dry winters and summers. Watering the garden and keeping on top of it is the toughest jobs and one I will be tackling this year!

• Moose
      By Moose
      Copernicia hospita (25 years planted) center

• Hagenseedgrowing
      By Hagenseedgrowing
      The world most northern palm island in Norway outside the port of Stavanger.
      Flor og Fjare is a family business and they had this since 1995
      This island is just stunning!!!
      https://florogfjare.no/en/

• James760
      By James760
      Livistona Decora & Wednesday. 

Livistona Chinensis, before my dog completely shred it to pieces  its growing back but could take over a year to reach its former glory.

Arenga Engleri

Livistona Australis, 5 gallon for reference. 

Chamaedorea Radicalis x2, looking a little rough.

Rhapidophyllum Hystrix 

Acoelorrhaphe Wrightii

Sabal Causiarum & weeds...

Sabal Blackburniana 

Sabal Tamaulipas x2

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) x2 with more weeds  

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) With Wednesday hanging out.

Brahma Armata

Brahea Super Silver

Brahea Aculeata, purchased it looking like this. Hopefully it'll thrive in the ground with some tlc.

Brahea Moorei

thats it for now. Thanks for looking