PalmatierMeg

Roystonea regia Seedlings, 10-20" tall - $0.25 Each

PalmatierMeg

The area underneath my bodacious and productive royal palm is packed with seedlings that germinated 6 to 8 months ago. Fall starts tomorrow and they can't stay there over the winter. If I can't find them new homes, I'll send them to the compost pile. People on PT have told me how difficult royal palms are to find - I got more than I can handle. So, I am selling them for $0.25 (a quarter) each. And they won't be tiny spikes - they will range from approx. 10" to 20" tall with established roots and 1-3 strap leaves. If you want to establish a grove of royals, start a royal nursery or gift friends and family with them, now is your chance to buy them in bulk. See below:

Roystonea regia 10-20" tall seedlings: $0.25 each

Shipping: to be quoted based on number of seedlings and destination (min $10.00) via Priority Mail.  No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.

TOTAL: To be Determined

Payment via Paypal

PM me if you are interested

Sale lasts until seedlings are all sold or I send them to compost

Photos: Seedlings 1-4;  Mother Palm 5

747795879_BulkRoyals0109-10-20.thumb.JPG.a4811ca7ffaf9e988e07def6008332dd.JPG1316928407_BulkRoyals0209-10-20.thumb.JPG.7f952e27e5ac87baf431e9b939f956cf.JPG1633564172_BulkRoyals0309-10-20.thumb.JPG.5a08bc8165a5c40ed77a933adaff48a1.JPG439143820_BulkRoyals0409-10-20.thumb.JPG.fadd3d06d0c3d6f4562ddf13538f2e7d.JPG2027977114_Roystonearegia3-17-18.thumb.jpg.851360181599dc5d8b31691e12e9d9d0.jpg

• Like 5

Rhub
On 9/21/2020 at 4:17 PM, PalmatierMeg said:

Edited by Rhub

PalmatierMeg

LAST CALL for $0.25 royal seedlings. I will have them through this coming weekend (10/18). On 10/19 I will yank and compost all remaining plants before we build up the space around my mother palm with dirt and mulch. Don't miss your chance to carpet your town with her bodacious offspring.

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier next year if you have a bunch I would take 25

PalmatierMeg
20 hours ago, 96720 said:

Sorry, I yanked them and sent them to big compost heap in the sky.

Johnny Palmseed
On 12/13/2020 at 9:26 PM, 96720 said:

I have some I need to dig out. If you want some PM me.

Sorry I’m not a nerd I’m an old man I have no idea what PM means 

Fusca
1 hour ago, 96720 said:

Sorry I’m not a nerd I’m an old man I have no idea what PM means 

PM = Personal Message

So how do you go about PM someone 

NOT A TA
21 minutes ago, 96720 said:

So how do you go about PM someone 

Put your cursor over their screen name and a box will pop up. Click on "message" in the lower left.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Coasta
      By Coasta
      Hello all! Just. Question. I am in the Phoenix area and last year I planted a beautiful royal palm. I noticed the base of the trunk was starting to Crack. My instincts were telling me that it's normal since the trunk is expanding. Today for a moment I thought, could this be sun damage? It is planted on an Eastern exposure in-between two homes. Hopefully it's normal and she is just getting chunky! Thank you for your time. 
    • PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Satakentia liukiuensis was recently rated one of the top landscape palms for SFL. But it is very difficult to find even at specialty nurseries and impossible BB garden centers. I currently have 3 growing in my back yard jungle but had problems with them in the past. My advice is DO NOT be in a rush to stick it in the ground. Take time to grow it to at least a 7g pot before planting it. My largest is still a juvenile pushing 7-8' tall and ready to form a trunk. Read article below:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Satakentia_liukiuensis
      Satakentia liukiuensis Seedlings: $2.00 each. Minimum order = $20.00   NOTE: I am listing other palm seedlings and you are welcome to mix & match species
      Shipping = $10.00  No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      Seedlings will be sent without pots and soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested
      Photos

Juvenile Satakentia

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Last year my Archo maxima produced a bountiful crop of seeds and is working on its 2021 crop. I potted up some of those seedlings and need to find them a new home. In the US Archo maxima is one of the rarest of the king palms. See article in Palmpedia:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Archontophoenix_maxima
      Archonotophoenix maxima Seedlings: $2.00 each. Minimum order = $20.00   NOTE: I am listing other palm seedlings and you are welcome to mix & match species
      Seedlings will be sent without pots and soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      Photos

Mother Palm

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have multiple pots of Dypsis pembana that have been growing for almost a year. They spent all winter outdoors unprotected and laughed off all the cold fronts threw at them. I have said many times this is the best landscaping palm to come along in many years. It clusters but sparsely - both my adult palms have 3 trunks. They have taken down to 28.5F without even cold spotting and are solid zone 9 palms. They grow fast and look great.
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Dypsis_pembana
      Dypsis pembana Seedlings: $1.00 each. Minimum order = $20.00   NOTE: I am listing other palm seedlings and you are welcome to mix & match species
      Photos

Mother Palm

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Last year I had seeds of Sabal mexicana generously gifted to me. They are nearly a year old and trying to escape their pot. I don't have room for all of them so I am offering a pot of 15+ of them. Learn about this coldhardy large trunking Sabal through the link below:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Sabal_mexicana
      See sale details below:
      Sabal mexicana strap leaf seedlings, 9-12 months old: 15+ @$25.00 for the lot     ONE LOT ONLY
      Shipping = $12.00
      Seedlings will be sent without pot and soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid, clear wrap and foil.
      Payment via Paypal. No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      PM me if interested
      Photos