PalmatierMeg

Roystonea regia Seedlings, 10-20" tall - $0.25 Each

PalmatierMeg

The area underneath my bodacious and productive royal palm is packed with seedlings that germinated 6 to 8 months ago. Fall starts tomorrow and they can't stay there over the winter. If I can't find them new homes, I'll send them to the compost pile. People on PT have told me how difficult royal palms are to find - I got more than I can handle. So, I am selling them for $0.25 (a quarter) each. And they won't be tiny spikes - they will range from approx. 10" to 20" tall with established roots and 1-3 strap leaves. If you want to establish a grove of royals, start a royal nursery or gift friends and family with them, now is your chance to buy them in bulk. See below:

Roystonea regia 10-20" tall seedlings: $0.25 each

Shipping: to be quoted based on number of seedlings and destination (min $10.00) via Priority Mail.  No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.

TOTAL: To be Determined

Payment via Paypal

PM me if you are interested

Sale lasts until seedlings are all sold or I send them to compost

Photos: Seedlings 1-4;  Mother Palm 5

747795879_BulkRoyals0109-10-20.thumb.JPG.a4811ca7ffaf9e988e07def6008332dd.JPG1316928407_BulkRoyals0209-10-20.thumb.JPG.7f952e27e5ac87baf431e9b939f956cf.JPG1633564172_BulkRoyals0309-10-20.thumb.JPG.5a08bc8165a5c40ed77a933adaff48a1.JPG439143820_BulkRoyals0409-10-20.thumb.JPG.fadd3d06d0c3d6f4562ddf13538f2e7d.JPG2027977114_Roystonearegia3-17-18.thumb.jpg.851360181599dc5d8b31691e12e9d9d0.jpg

• Like 5

Rhub
On 9/21/2020 at 4:17 PM, PalmatierMeg said:

Edited by Rhub

PalmatierMeg

LAST CALL for $0.25 royal seedlings. I will have them through this coming weekend (10/18). On 10/19 I will yank and compost all remaining plants before we build up the space around my mother palm with dirt and mulch. Don't miss your chance to carpet your town with her bodacious offspring.

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier next year if you have a bunch I would take 25

PalmatierMeg
20 hours ago, 96720 said:

Sorry, I yanked them and sent them to big compost heap in the sky.

Johnny Palmseed
On 12/13/2020 at 9:26 PM, 96720 said:

I have some I need to dig out. If you want some PM me.

Sorry I’m not a nerd I’m an old man I have no idea what PM means 

Fusca
1 hour ago, 96720 said:

Sorry I’m not a nerd I’m an old man I have no idea what PM means 

PM = Personal Message

So how do you go about PM someone 

NOT A TA
21 minutes ago, 96720 said:

So how do you go about PM someone 

Put your cursor over their screen name and a box will pop up. Click on "message" in the lower left.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My tall Veitchia winin in the back yard jungle dropped seeds all over the Chamaedorea Metallicas and now I have baby Veitchias popping up everywhere. Veitchia seedlings are some of the toughest, fastest growing little palms I've seen. Give them heat and sun and they explode in size. All the Veitchias are solitary palms with thin trunks and elegant, drooping fronds. V. winin, from the Vanuatu Islands, is endangered from habitat destruction.
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Veitchia_winin
      If you are interested in these, please come 'n get them quickly. They grow so fast I soon won't be able to fit them into a flat rate padded envelope.
      Veitchia winin seedlings: $2.00 each  
      Shipping = $10.00 in flat rate padded envelope for up to 25 seedlings. Roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested. Give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      NOTE: Please give me 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, send me a civil reminder.
      Photos
      Veitchia winin seedlings 02 06-18-21.HEIC
      Veitchia winin seedlings 01 06-18-21.HEIC
      Veitchia winin 01 06-18-21.HEIC
    • PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My massive royal has a new crop of seedlings popping up in the mulch all around her. If I don't find them new homes I will have to compost them. Read about this palm:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Roystonea_regia
      Roystonea regia seedlings: 50 @ $20.00 for the lot
      If you want fewer plants: up to 25 seedlings @ $15.00 for the lot
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail Flat Rate padded envelope. Roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested. Give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      NOTE: Please give me 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, send me a civil reminder.
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have a new crop of A. tuckeri seedlings coming up in the yard. You can save them from the compost pile by giving them new homes. Read about this species below:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Archontophoenix_tuckeri
      Archonotophoenix tuckeri seedlings: $0.25 each                Minimum Purchase: $10.00
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail. Roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil. No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested. Tell me how many seeds you wish to purchase and give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have a new crop of Dypsis pembana seedlings coming up in the yard that need to be saved from the compost heap. If you haven't tried this fantastic 9b landscape palm now is your chance. I can't say enough good things about it: fast, easy and beautiful
      https://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Dypsis_pembana
      Dypsis pembana seedlings: $0.25 each                          Minimum Order: $10.00 + shipping
      Shipping = $10.00  for up to 150 seedlings via Priority Mail. No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI
      PM me if you are interested. Tell me how many seeds you wish to purchase and give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      Photos