Sign in to follow this  
Jimbean

Koppen climate projections

greysrigging
1 minute ago, Texyn said:

How many times to I have to tell you: that poster on CD was a troll impersonating me. 

The Dry Epoch is caused by a phenomenon known as the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, there are plenty of peer-reviewed studies showing a link between that and precipitation totals and temperatures:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228655245_Climate_impacts_of_the_Atlantic_Multidecadal_Oscillation

Er, no he wasn't champ... I screen shotted your BS there... 'twas you....

Texyn
1 minute ago, greysrigging said:

Er, no he wasn't champ... I screen shotted your BS there... 'twas you....

Did you read the study correlating the AMO and temperatures/precipitation? I'm trying to tell you all amateur climatologists facts, and stop making up nonsense about that poster.

Silas_Sancona
2 minutes ago, palmsOrl said:

I would have had no idea, but I always enjoy  learning from your posts Silas.

-Michael

Appreciate the :greenthumb:   While rare, we see both in the mountains in/around, and south of Tucson. As mentioned a few times in past threads, Jaguar used to roam as far north as Monterey, CA. and possibly into southern Utah, before being driven back south by people killing them.  Believe it or not but both cats are reported to have occurred in Florida as well. 

• Upvote 1

palmsOrl

Those forests pictured look pretty temperate to me.  While beautiful, nothing in those images screams “tropical” to me.