Sign in to follow this  
Will Simpson

Not a bad 7B-8A view from inside the house :

Will Simpson

A nice feather leaf palm to view in 7B- 8A from inside the house . Mekong Giants in the distance ,

Will

IMG_0037.JPG

• Like 13

Meangreen94z

Nice.

Will Simpson
20 hours ago, Meangreen94z said:

Nice.

Thanks 

I can't enjoy it as much as I would like to because those windows are so long that when the shutters are open there's not much privacy . . Maybe I could customize them so I could close the bottom  half  of the shutters or something like that . 

Will

Edited by Will Simpson

Fusca
6 minutes ago, Will Simpson said:

Thanks 

I can't enjoy it as much as I would like to because those windows are so long that when the shutters are open there's not much privacy . . Maybe I could customize them so I could close the bottom  half  of the shutters or something like that . 

Will

I know what you mean.  I often tilt the blinds in my guest bedroom to admire some of my palms.  Livistona chinensis and CIDP.

IMG_20200914_184705_hdr.jpg

• Like 1

Will Simpson
17 hours ago, Fusca said:

I know what you mean.  I often tilt the blinds in my guest bedroom to admire some of my palms.  Livistona chinensis and CIDP.

Nice palm and view . 

Maybe I could add a couple hinges and cut my long 

Maybe if I add a couple of hinges and cut my blinds in just the right spot I could have a bottom and top opening blind .

Nice view of a very nice palm there .

Will

• Like 1

Fusca

Thanks Will.  My yard is so narrow there - in a few years my CIDP will probably be touching my house and my neighbor's house as well!  I asked him if it would be a problem if I planted it there beforehand and he was OK with it being right on the property line.  I mow his yard on that side so he doesn't have to deal with the spiky fronds.  Your Butia looks really good also!  It looks fairly blue like mine or is it just the lighting?  I enjoy looking at mine also.

• Like 1

Manalto
On 9/14/2020 at 7:43 PM, Will Simpson said:

Thanks 

I can't enjoy it as much as I would like to because those windows are so long that when the shutters are open there's not much privacy .

You could start wearing pants.

• Like 2

Will Simpson

I have too many girlfriends lol  .

IMG_0004.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

UK_Palms
1 hour ago, Will Simpson said:

I have too many girlfriends lol  .

IMG_0004.JPG

The Butia and Chamaerops look exquisite and in pristine condition! As does the Washie and the rest of your exotics. :greenthumb:

Also, I just assumed that was your oldest daughter or something, having seen your other posts. :o

I don't know your age though, saying that...

• Upvote 1