Alex37

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I'm looking for butiagrus seeds (Butia x syagrus r.), I live in Italy, is there anyone who has them?

palmtreesteve

Hi, mulepalms of Mississippi may have some for sale! 

Alex37
4 minutes ago, palmtreesteve said:

Ciao, mulepalms del Mississippi potrebbero averne in vendita! 

Do they also ship to Italy?

palmtreesteve

Yes he ships seeds all over the world. Mine arrived safely to the uk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• climate change virginia
      By climate change virginia
      Hi is there a hardy alternative to bottle palms that can survive in zone 8a I don't care about the leaves the leaves can be pinnate palmate either one is fine. Thanks. 
    • GregVirginia7
      By GregVirginia7
      Update On the McCurtain...the leaf I thought might be a more mature frond is another two leaf strap...at 62, I need it to grow faster but I think I’ll chalk this one up as a lesson in patience. It’s not going to be what it’s not...but it’s a good candidate for my zone....

• konarikcy
      By konarikcy
      Hello all
      For those of us who do not live in the States, the USDA Hardiness zone guidelines are a useful indication of what may grow in our country. I live in Nicosia Cyprus where we have relatively mild winters for most months - it is October and we are currently 36oC  with 20oC(night).  But it will suddenly change and by January, it will be continuous cold,  a little wet with possibly zero some nights which would normally I think put me on a 9b bordering 10a zone.
      However this can be misleading as I have found out the hard way. We have months and months of Mediterranean summer reaching 46oC this year (blame global warming). This means that the USDA zone alone is an insufficient guideline for us with more extreme weather as it does not take into account the max summer temperatures, the length of summer and winter conditions, rainfall etc.
      Nowadays, I often look at what other people are growing with similar climates nearest being  Southern California and even Sydney  (not in Cyprus as there are few of us pushing boundaries I think). Having recently joined this site, I look forward to following closely what people are growing in these areas. I currently grow Bungalow palms, livistona chinensis, bismarkia, robellina, trachycarpus fortunii and waggies, chaemadorea, and many cycas, dioone and encepalartus. Here is a picture of part of my garden.
      I would be interested in hearing how other people decide on what to try apart from the obvious desperate "must have this plant" garden urge.
    • The7thLegend
      By The7thLegend
      I'm trying to figure out what I have here, 2 young palms but maybe enough features now to narrow it down.  Any ideas?

Seedling #1 - Very lush green, aggressive root system, fast grower, looking like a Phoenix (maybe Canary or long shot rupicola) or I could be way off.

Seedling #2 - Green with blue hue, moderate grower that seems to be getting a little faster, originally thought blue minor but it's been growing an above grown trunk.

• GregVirginia7
      By GregVirginia7
      Any lessons on Sabal fronds collapsing? This one is growing in Bethany Beach, DE and has been in ground for about 4-years...seems very healthy...new growth fronds are huge...any advise appreciated...just want to rule in or out any nutritional deficiencies...they collapse at the petiole...most other fronds seem strong.