Moose

Copernicia hospita (25 years planted) center

20190727_073631(1).jpg

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

JubaeaMan138

Killer !!!! 

Gonzer

I'll resurrect this thread in 25 years for an update.

• Like 1

Johnny Palmseed

Nice! And an Ae Ae banana in the background! Very cool.

DoomsDave

If that's a bungle in the Jungle, a perfect execution sounds downright godlike . . . .

JubaeaMan138

For some reason I keep picturing Ian andersen jumping around with a flute in moose’s garden 

Moose
18 hours ago, Gonzer said:

I'll resurrect this thread in 25 years for an update.

Thanks, I should be dead by then. Or sitting in a wheelchair drooling on myself :lol:

Gonzer
4 hours ago, Moose said:

Thanks, I should be dead by then. Or sitting in a wheelchair drooling on myself :lol:

You taught me everything I need to know about thread resurrection.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Fall/Dry Season is scheduled to start in the next day or so when the first "cold" front will drop night time lows below 70F for the first time in 6+ months and shut off the rainy season spigot. But last weekend my husband and I got a jump on yard maintenance by clearing out 2/3 of our west back yard jungle of containerized palm seedlings and shelving units so we could lay mulch. I also scrubbed and hosed off all shelving units on our dock before relaying them in the jungle. I also plan on evaluating, then repotting my container garden in a lighter mix based on coco coir. That was a lot of work and we were exhausted but the jungle could not go on in its current neglected state. Tonight I started prepping the remaining 1/3 of the west jungle for its remodel.
      Back Yard West Jungle, Cape Coral, FL Fall 2020

Pots of seedlings on shelf unit. Large bifid seedlings are Carpoxylon macrospermum

Ravenea julietiae newly planted in jungle

• Moose
      By Moose
      Arborist wood chip drop recieved yesterday afternoon 

• UK_Palms
      By UK_Palms
      I went to Kew Gardens for my birthday on Tuesday 22nd September. 
      A great chance to check out the gardens and the fantastic glass houses, of which several were unfortunately closed due to the pandemic. Nonetheless, plenty of palms and exhibits were still on display and in their full glory on a beautiful sunny autumn/fall day here at 51N in southeastern England. The air temperature was around 27C / 80F at the time of visiting. Conditions are very dry at present as we have had no rainfall at all during September so far, and only around 4-5 inches of rain over the past 6 months, since 1st March. 
      Here is a photo-documentation of the gardens, glass houses and the various palms located within. The first of several posts...

Unfortunately some of the attractions and glass houses were closed due to the pandemic, although the main couple were still open. Please excuse me for not naming each palm individually...

Crossing on to the temperate glass house...

More to follow...

• Moose
      By Moose
      First time I've seen this

• Moose
      By Moose
      Supposed to be fast but not my experience