Kris

Any pictures on CIDP

Kris

Dracena! Thanks, Kris, that seems to be quite a diverse genus.

Susan

Dear Susan :)

Your are right,but i had placed those stills here because it has Cidp's in background..I must say anything related to CIDP,i usually make it a point to highlight it in this thread.

Dear Rafael :)

Thanks for the visuals...And portugual looks so beautiful,And you have once told us that your property is surrounded by beautiful CIDP's which belongs to your neighbours...can you kindly take stills of those CIDP's when time permits ? :hmm:

Thanks & Love,

kris :)

Kris

These pictures will make Kris sad..... But I think this CIDP will pull thru.

garysfire007.jpg

The Crown and Fronds did see some trauma.

garysfire008.jpg

And by the way the above stills are posted here for all of us to see the variation in this CIDP,i have never seen a CIDP having so slender,Soft,medium sided fronds & its crown not dense.And that aspect is very clear if you see its trunk & the cut portion of the old fronds...they are very normal sized and has lot of closeness towards a P.Rupicola.So i feel this baby is a hybrid.Not pure ! :hmm:

And if you want to see more stills from that garden,kindly visit the following link !

Fire at Gary L's

Love,

Kris Achar

Caryota_gigas

What about this...CIDP

Dalmatino

I know this pic, if im correct its from the inland of Croatia after a bad winter.

I think they had to much snowfall.

Greets.

Caryota_gigas

Dalmantino, if you are talking about the pic I posted you couldn't be more wrong. It is taken in New Zealand, and they have been trimmed due to some bright spark planting them beneath a power line.

Dalmatino

I have seen it on a nother forum, think i have misunderstood it then.

If its trimmed, they did a horrible job.

Greets.

Kris

Some skillful pruning (albeit lacking pineapples) required to keep these this close together...

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394a.jpg

maghi

Het heeft enige tijd geduurd maar nu heb ik een foto van mijn Phoenix canariensis van 20 jaar oud

post-4027-12770490684844_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Kris

From the Mirage

CIMG4327.jpg

CIMG4325.jpg

CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4331.jpg

RyManUtah

i love CIDP. there are only two areas anywhere in my state that have them. sadly, most of them burn off in the winter. the ones are at a pristine condo entrance and at a car dealership in bloomington, they have "palm parkas" over the crowns in the winter... must be a hellofa job to climb up and put those on!

here they are... you can see the "burnt" off one... =[

post-4496-12771486125296_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

RyManUtah

From the Mirage

CIMG4327.jpg

CIMG4325.jpg

CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4331.jpg

i LOVE all the palms in vegas! =]

• Upvote 1

bubba

Kris, Here a few:

P1020868.jpg

• Upvote 1

JASON M

Kris, Here a few:

P1020868.jpg

Half random half on topic.

I hate when there is growth on palm pineapples/trunks, some trunks should really be accented!! There shouldn't be any other growth on a palm trunk... I hate it all!!! I saw the washingtonia's in Crystal Gardens in Chi-Town, and my grandma and I both hated the climbing ivy. BLECHH

Dalmatino

Im back from Croatia where CIPD's are well presented.

Some CIPD's:

Coco wannabee:

GroteFoto-N4Y7FDY3.jpg

Not happy CIPD:

GroteFoto-33L7XFWV.jpg

Strange trunk:

GroteFoto-SMCIHBLX.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dalmatino

srry for the pictures which are to large, i will try to ajust it.

some more...

Foto-E6H3XZT8.jpg

Foto-8C4LQTMA.jpg

Foto-UNDUSJSK.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dalmatino

Foto-KM44QPSL.jpg

Foto-ONQ488WF.jpg

Foto-SBS8FVTT.jpg

Greets.

• Upvote 1

iamjv

Dalmatino, nice CIDP pictures.... Did you ever post a large version of your avatar CIDP??? If not could you? I'd like to see a bigger version of that picture. Jv

Dalmatino

Jv Im sorry but i didnt make the picture of my avatar, I've never been to Dubrovnik (where this avatar is made) but i will be soon i hope.

Maybe other members here which are from Dubrovnik on this forum have some pictures of this CIPD.

Lets hope they will suprise us with a picture, otherwise i will shoot the picture in 2 years, i promise!

Greets.

iamjv

Dalmatino thanks for the info.... yes lets hope someone has taken this shot already, for two years is a long time to wait! :) It looks like a beautiful setting. Jv

Mats

Jv Im sorry but i didnt make the picture of my avatar, I've never been to Dubrovnik (where this avatar is made) but i will be soon i hope.

Maybe other members here which are from Dubrovnik on this forum have some pictures of this CIPD.

Jv, here's a photo taken from the the same location that I found on Google.

• Upvote 1

Mats

Here's another shot, sans palms, that gives a better view of the walled city of Dubrovnik.

iamjv

Mats, thanks for finding and posting those shots.... looks like an interesting and beautiful place to visit. Jv

Kris

Removal from the big box:

P1030154-1.jpg

After:

P1030272.jpg

dalmatiansoap

Few from my area

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

paket031.jpg

3004.jpg

:greenthumb:

• Upvote 1

Kris

:drool::yay:........I love the visuals !

Thanks,

kris.

Kris

We see lots of 'varieties' of Phoenix canariensis here in Los Angeles... though really is it more a cultivational variation and one of hybridization... There are rows of very old Phoenix canariensis in Beverly Hills and a good portion of them look like they come from mixed marriages.

Phoenixcamparison2.jpg

Dear Geoff

Thanks for the above visual....

Love,

kris.

• Upvote 1

dalmatiansoap

Few Sea floodeds

IMAG0972.jpg

IMAG0973.jpg

• Upvote 1

Kris

This is the tallest one in our area, just across the street from where I live.

2010_0302garden0012.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dalmatino

Kris i know you like them so i got some...from Croatia:

Foto-ZG3SH8ML.jpg

Foto-4OSGOO78.jpg

Foto-3YJXB4ZG.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dalmatino

More Croatian CIDP's

Foto-6SZHJOQV.jpg

Foto-Z64MA6EY.jpg

Foto-RZODSF48.jpg

Foto-KYGN4CKX.jpg

Edited by Dalmatino
  • Upvote 1

Dalmatino

Last ones from the Croatian coast.

Foto-Y6W8DVVD.jpg

Foto-6J76SXLI.jpg

Foto-OH44BGBH.jpg

Foto-6EIJ6IC8.jpg

Greets.

Edited by Dalmatino
  • Upvote 1

Kris

Thanks very much for those beautiful visuals of my favorite palm & also for keeping this thread active ! :)

Lots of love to you,

kris.

Kris

It seems very rare to find a good looking Canary around this area but:

P1030593.jpg

• Upvote 1

dalmatiansoap

another 2cents

post-5041-090877600 1316803161_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

samirbouag

This summer in Algeria

post-3881-060839600 1316814041_thumb.jpg

post-3881-094951000 1316814054_thumb.jpg

post-3881-019160100 1316814074_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Brad Mondel

They're just babies.

post-3527-091317800 1316844275_thumb.jpg

Kris

Gentlemen thanks for those beautiful visuals....& also for keeping this thread "Alive" ! :)

Love,

kris.