• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I've got fresh seeds I collected from a silver Copernicia prunifera in a Fort Myers City palm park. This year is the first time I have ever seen this palm seeding. I believe that because of covid-19 city maintenance on its palm parks has lagged - normally groundskeepers cut down inflorescenses. Many palms in this park are now flowering and seeding so I hope to find more interesting palm seeds later this year. Unless, of course, the City gets its act together again. Read about this species below:
      http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Copernicia_prunifera
      See Breakdown:
      Copernicia prunifera seeds: $0.25 each                  Minimum Purchase: $10.00
      Shipping = $6.00 for up to 200 seeds. For higher quantities, ask for a shipping quote. No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested. Tell me how many seeds you wish to purchase and give me your name/address to copy/paste on a mailing label. I will PM back a quote. When you pay, tell me.
      NOTE: Please give me 24 hours to respond. After 24 hours, send me a civil reminder.
      Photos

• SoulofthePlace
      By SoulofthePlace
      Bought 30 Hyophorbe verschaffeltii seeds from Germany (ebay seller) and 70 seeds from Belgium (Graines.be). The ones from Germany seem to match the photo on RPS website and other online photos, but the ones from Belgium (Graines.be) look so different. Does anyone have an idea what kind of seeds I received from Graines.be instead of Hyophorbe verschaffeltii? Photos are attached. The first photo with elongated seeds is from German seller. The second photo with seeds reminding of some tropical fruit are from Graines.be. Which ones are true Hyophorbe verschaffeltii and what kind of seeds are in the second photo?

• Collectorpalms
      By Collectorpalms
      I have seeds I lost the label for and not sure if there is any difference in the three species seeds. I am going to grow them regardless. 

They were from Montgomery Botanical Garden seed auction. I got seeds from Sabal Maritima, domingensis, and Causarium. 

The seeds are rather small and dark, no bigger than a Sabal Palmettos.
      Maybe if I can’t identify them as seeds, Someone will know if they look different as seedlings, so I know before they are decades old! 

• GardnerDylan6a
      By GardnerDylan6a
      What time of year does W. Filifera or Robusta flower and produce seed?
    • PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Awhile back I posted photos of the first surviving crop of seeds from my Dypsis lanceolata. Those seeds are harvested and ready to go to new homes.
      https://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/Dypsis_lanceolata
      This is a clustering Dypsis but only sparsely so. My palm has two stems and is 8-10' tall. It is notable for its unusually long, arched fronds and wide, rippled leaflets. It is closely related to Dypsis pembana and cabadae.
      Dypsis lanceolata fresh seeds: 50 @ $10.00 for the lot
                                                         100 @ $15.00 for the lot
      Shipping = $6.00 in a padded envelope. I cannot ship seeds or plants outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      Payment via Paypal.
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos