• Similar Content

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Hello everyone, I was looking at an app called iNaturalist, which is an app that lets you post and look at observations of plants and animals around the world, and I typed in Cocos nucifera and found this post in northern Morocco by the Mediterranean Sea. Does anyone know any information about this? I thought that it would be too cool in the winter for them there. 

• Tracy
      By Tracy
      I was curious how long it takes to sprout Dypsis prestoniana seeds using the baggy method.  I did the float test, cleaned a bunch of sinkers, used a little bit of hydrogen peroxide to give them a final cleaning and then put them in baggies with some moist sphagnum moss I have for mounting orchids.  I'm sure someone can weigh in regarding their experience and timeline on sprouting this species.  I started those baggies on 12/1/2020.  This evening I did the same with about 50 Dypsis heteromorpha seeds so would be curious about others experience on timeline and yield for them as well.

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale is the total crop of seeds of an unknown dwarf Sabal minor. I germinated this palm around 2008 from a seed sent to me by a PTer I can no longer recall. Where he got it I don't know but he sent it to me as Sabal etonia. I learned years later it is actually S. minor. That makes sense to me because actual Sabal etonias never survived for me. I planted it in my Caribbean Garden in 2009. During the 12 years I have had it, it has grown painfully slowly to its current size of 2' tall x 3-4' wide. I has flowered for years but produces crops of sometimes fewer than 100 seeds. This year's seed output is <200 seeds. It is a compact grower and should be cold hardy as any other Sabal minor.
      180+ Sabal minor unknown dwarf seeds = $15.00  ONE LOT ONLY
      Shipping = $5.00 in padded envelope. No shipping outside the US; no shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $20.00
      Payment via Paypal
      Photos
      Sabal minor unknown dwarf

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For Sale: 60+ Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf seeds ONE LOT ONLY
       I got this uber dwarf Sabal minor from Plant Delights Nursery some years back. See links below for info.
      https://www.plantdelights.com/products/sabal-minor-blountstown-dwarf
      This is the last of the 2020 crop of seeds from my mother palms.
      60+ Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf seeds = $12.00
      Shipping = $5.00 in padded envelope. No shipping outside the US; no shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $17.00
      Payment via Paypal
      Photos
      Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf

• dalmatiansoap
      By dalmatiansoap
      Looking for small quantity of Hooperiana seeds.
      I'm also interested in many other Chamaedorea sp. if you have