• Similar Content

• UK_Palms
      By UK_Palms
      I went to Kew Gardens for my birthday on Tuesday 22nd September. 
      A great chance to check out the gardens and the fantastic glass houses, of which several were unfortunately closed due to the pandemic. Nonetheless, plenty of palms and exhibits were still on display and in their full glory on a beautiful sunny autumn/fall day here at 51N in southeastern England. The air temperature was around 27C / 80F at the time of visiting. Conditions are very dry at present as we have had no rainfall at all during September so far, and only around 4-5 inches of rain over the past 6 months, since 1st March. 
      Here is a photo-documentation of the gardens, glass houses and the various palms located within. The first of several posts...

Unfortunately some of the attractions and glass houses were closed due to the pandemic, although the main couple were still open. Please excuse me for not naming each palm individually...

Crossing on to the temperate glass house...

More to follow...

• SW_FL_Palms
      By SW_FL_Palms
      Plant sale at the Edison Estates Saturday Sept 12, 2020
      Calusa Palm & Palm Tree Gardens will be there.
      We have Satakentias,  Foxy Lady, Variegated Rhapis, and more.
      Wide variety of plants other than palms will also be available.

Also Tropical Plant Sale at Rotary Park in Cape Coral on Saturday, Oct 24. from 9-2

• Hagenseedgrowing
      By Hagenseedgrowing
      The world most northern palm island in Norway outside the port of Stavanger.
      Flor og Fjare is a family business and they had this since 1995
      This island is just stunning!!!
      https://florogfjare.no/en/

• James760
      By James760
      Livistona Decora & Wednesday. 

Livistona Chinensis, before my dog completely shred it to pieces  its growing back but could take over a year to reach its former glory.

Arenga Engleri

Livistona Australis, 5 gallon for reference. 

Chamaedorea Radicalis x2, looking a little rough.

Rhapidophyllum Hystrix 

Acoelorrhaphe Wrightii

Sabal Causiarum & weeds...

Sabal Blackburniana 

Sabal Tamaulipas x2

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) x2 with more weeds  

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) With Wednesday hanging out.

Brahma Armata

Brahea Super Silver

Brahea Aculeata, purchased it looking like this. Hopefully it'll thrive in the ground with some tlc.

Brahea Moorei

thats it for now. Thanks for looking 
    • Tracy
      By Tracy
      I schlep through my neighborhood often because I'm one of those dog walkers twice a day.  Yesterday and today I did something a little different, donning a custom made face mask, I took a real camera with me to take some photos of some of the neighbor's homes.  So are a few of the homes I walk by regularly and I skipped quite a few only because eventually the dog got thirsty and I didn't bring her water bottle.  First stop was the park and Lake Leucadia.  Did I mention it rained a little here the last few days?