Jump to content
RyManUtah

Utah Yard Projects

Recommended Posts

RyManUtah

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyManUtah
4 minutes ago, RyManUtah said:

Turf be gone ! :wub2:
- always been more into plants that benefit wildlife pollinators over just greenery, so here’s my start. Water will be fully installed at some point... before July .

cheers 
 

 

0741757C-287C-41CB-881D-CB22ABE4B1BE.jpeg

D980B103-57A9-4085-9779-2C85F8CB6C40.jpeg

52B0ECC4-D1ED-41E5-885E-61BFA1150206.jpeg

D0C78175-A87A-4564-B87C-4789BB2DE622.jpeg

05D4CFBB-3A00-482F-A53A-DDFB3CF536B1.jpeg

 

2019 :

6D30B0F3-33A3-4F94-8EC0-7D4A5A04D96A.thumb.jpeg.34b6043742fd7ed7230bfafddf56cab9.jpeg

DB77A32C-0B8B-4C45-8C75-4D60753A29BF.thumb.jpeg.56be96e77e9f18ee6568f1d40d956d13.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teddytn
3 hours ago, RyManUtah said:

 

2019 :

6D30B0F3-33A3-4F94-8EC0-7D4A5A04D96A.thumb.jpeg.34b6043742fd7ed7230bfafddf56cab9.jpeg

DB77A32C-0B8B-4C45-8C75-4D60753A29BF.thumb.jpeg.56be96e77e9f18ee6568f1d40d956d13.jpeg

Looking real good! Professional. I love ornamentals as much as the next guy, but for every palm I’ve planted this year I planted either a milkweed or a mountain mint for the pollinators. Got to at least try to support the bees and butterflies if we can.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chester B

I'm not a big fan of grass.  I keep some in the front for the Halloween graveyard, and some in the back for the dogs.

Are you putting stone or river rock down as mulch?  Or do you leave it bare?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyManUtah
1 hour ago, Chester B said:

I'm not a big fan of grass.  I keep some in the front for the Halloween graveyard, and some in the back for the dogs.

Are you putting stone or river rock down as mulch?  Or do you leave it bare?

I agree. Most grass makes me itch like Crazy unless wearing long sleeved clothing if I use it anyway - which isn’t ideal in my climate. I am putting down stone. I haven’t placed all my dirt yet, so it is bare for now. It will have washes that double as walkways 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyManUtah
2 hours ago, teddytn said:

Looking real good! Professional. I love ornamentals as much as the next guy, but for every palm I’ve planted this year I planted either a milkweed or a mountain mint for the pollinators. Got to at least try to support the bees and butterflies if we can.

Thank you for the compliment! Completely agree. I’ve put a lot of things for hummingbirds as well. We have some that overwinter in our area, so winter bloomers are important. We have a few wildflowers that will stay bloomed year round of watered monthly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...