Sign in to follow this  
kwtimo

Anthurium "Big Bill"

kwtimo

Anthurium "Big Bill" (A. cubense x A. pendulifolium) This humongous hybrid exhibits the best characteristics of both parents. Pick up this extremely rare specimen in Key West for $500, or delivery can possibly be arranged for a reasonable fee. PM me with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

20191018_085525(1).jpg

20191018_085528(1).jpg

The Silent Seed

That parentage isn't what makes Big Bill, based on Bill himself. I'd be curious to hear where you got yours. 

Depending on where you got it / who you got it from - it may be Bill's Beast which it more closely resembles, which has a more similar parentage. 

Edited by The Silent Seed

kwtimo

I appreciate the information, and am a bit embarrassed by posting what I thought to be the correct parentage. I actually acquired the plant at SKG several years ago, while riding cruising around the shade houses with Bill.

The Silent Seed

Not at all - it's all good - I bought a few from him as well, and there is some variation, since they are all seed grown. It's an awesome plant. Cruising around with Bill is great isn't it? He is sooo patient! 

Edited by The Silent Seed

kwtimo

This plant has sold! Thank you for all of the interest.