Sign in to follow this  
The7thLegend

Great deal on Sylvestris Palms North Florida

The7thLegend

If you live in North Florida or even somewhat close by, Suwannee River Palms of Jasper has a great deal on specimen Sylvester Palms - any size - $300.  I came across this deal on eBay market place.  I wasn't sure they were still around but thinking I might add one to my landscape.   Just thought I'd share.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2124455604331556/?ref=feed_rhc

Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees for sale in Jasper on Facebook Marketplace

Palm Tree SALE!!!! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees STRAIGHT OUTTA THE PALMTREE PATCH!!!! Any size palm you bring your own trailer and we will dig it and wrap it and then load it for you $300.00 Cheapest Palms out there call Curtis at [hidden information] OR Brandi @ [hidden information] to set a appointment for a tour on the palm tree patch and pick out the palm you want BRING YOUR OWN TRAILER NO DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION IS AVAILABLE

Edited by The7thLegend
  • Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• UK_Palms
      By UK_Palms
      I went to Kew Gardens for my birthday on Tuesday 22nd September. 
      A great chance to check out the gardens and the fantastic glass houses, of which several were unfortunately closed due to the pandemic. Nonetheless, plenty of palms and exhibits were still on display and in their full glory on a beautiful sunny autumn/fall day here at 51N in southeastern England. The air temperature was around 27C / 80F at the time of visiting. Conditions are very dry at present as we have had no rainfall at all during September so far, and only around 4-5 inches of rain over the past 6 months, since 1st March. 
      Here is a photo-documentation of the gardens, glass houses and the various palms located within. The first of several posts...

Unfortunately some of the attractions and glass houses were closed due to the pandemic, although the main couple were still open. Please excuse me for not naming each palm individually...

Crossing on to the temperate glass house...

More to follow...

• Hagenseedgrowing
      By Hagenseedgrowing
      The world most northern palm island in Norway outside the port of Stavanger.
      Flor og Fjare is a family business and they had this since 1995
      This island is just stunning!!!
      https://florogfjare.no/en/

• James760
      By James760
      Livistona Decora & Wednesday. 

Livistona Chinensis, before my dog completely shred it to pieces  its growing back but could take over a year to reach its former glory.

Arenga Engleri

Livistona Australis, 5 gallon for reference. 

Chamaedorea Radicalis x2, looking a little rough.

Rhapidophyllum Hystrix 

Acoelorrhaphe Wrightii

Sabal Causiarum & weeds...

Sabal Blackburniana 

Sabal Tamaulipas x2

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) x2 with more weeds  

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) With Wednesday hanging out.

Brahma Armata

Brahea Super Silver

Brahea Aculeata, purchased it looking like this. Hopefully it'll thrive in the ground with some tlc.

Brahea Moorei

thats it for now. Thanks for looking 
    • Tracy
      By Tracy
      I schlep through my neighborhood often because I'm one of those dog walkers twice a day.  Yesterday and today I did something a little different, donning a custom made face mask, I took a real camera with me to take some photos of some of the neighbor's homes.  So are a few of the homes I walk by regularly and I skipped quite a few only because eventually the dog got thirsty and I didn't bring her water bottle.  First stop was the park and Lake Leucadia.  Did I mention it rained a little here the last few days?

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have no wish to bring up the 800 lb gorilla sitting in most of our living rooms. My father was in the FBI so I grew up with 800 lb gorillas. Suffice it to say my husband and I are old and afflicted with conditions and ailments (type A blood anyone?) that render us both high risk. So, voluntarily, we have self-quarantined at our home on one of the larger residential properties in Cape Coral (0.61 acre - don't laugh). But we are blessed to be surrounded by 100s of my beloved palms and tropical plants that provide a cooling oasis and privacy. It's so restful to work in the yard, lots to be done to take my mind off the woes of the world.
      I thought I'd take some time to share photos of our little palm paradise as it looks like we won't be going anywhere for a while. I started outside the front door and continued into our 3-lot Garden Lot, which is fully planted except for our 10x16' garden shed.
      Blue & Red Latans

Blue Latan

Red Latan

Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf x2 in planter box

Northern edge of Garden Lot

Allagoptera brevicaulis

Agave ovatifolia

Views from inside the Garden Lot

More later