• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I bought the plant in the photos as an unnamed yucca at a garden club sale several years ago. It has done very well in my SWFL climate and looks good in all weather.  It offsets by means of stolons. Can anyone tell me what species of yucca it is or confirm it is indeed a yucca? My husband wonders if it actually might be an agave but it doesn't look like one to me.

• newtopalmsMD
      By newtopalmsMD
      This yucca has had pink tint for a couple of years.  Is this a nutrient deficiency? normal for young bright edge yuccas? or could it be the way it will grow?  Thanks
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      I have some old Yucca rostrata seeds from a year or two ago and have them soaking in water, most sank over time, does anyone think it would be worth a shot trying to germinate them? 
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Hello, I am bad with yuccas, so this may be a basic one. I am just South of Richmond, VA and I found this little stand of yuccas, but I have no idea what they are. I broke off a seed stalk to one of them and there were only three intact seeds left. Do you know what these are? Also, how easy is it to germinate yucca seeds? Do they need anything special?