Sign in to follow this  
PalmatierMeg

Coccothrinax borhidiana 50+ Seedlings One Lot

PalmatierMeg

I need to find a new for 50+ Coccothrinax borhidiana seedlings I germinated. They are 6-9 months old and have 1 to 3 leaves and vigorous root systems. I received them from a fellow palm lover last year. I don't have a photo of the actual mother palm but my source told me the seeds came from her palm and no other Coccothrinax spp were nearby. However, I am posting a 2017 photo of one of my C. borhidiana (not the mother).

See summary below:

Coccothrinax borhidiana: 50+ seedlings @ $30.00 for the lot.

Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail. Sent without pots & soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil

Total = $40.00

Payment via Paypal

No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI. PM me if you are interested

Photos

Seedlings for sale

725720740_Coccothrinaxborhidianaseedlingsx500110-31-19.thumb.JPG.b8a31917f5a6e9647c21349fb5253a2b.JPG548555362_Coccothrinaxborhidianaseedlingsx500210-31-19.thumb.JPG.fe68784c188e29b71f07dd59f7dc8113.JPG915274758_Coccothrinaxborhidianaseedlingsx500310-31-19.thumb.JPG.b1a3599e8500697320232ea0237e1e10.JPG2000689455_Coccothrinaxborhidianaseedlingsx500410-31-19.thumb.JPG.a77420c010cefbf5bdc97f872144a90a.JPG

Coccothrinax borhidiana from my garden (not the mother palm)

1945657673_Coccothrinaxborhidiana0112-09-17.thumb.jpg.994f43ddb7d35bfaee07250856f33aba.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Roystonea violacea is native to the far eastern tip of Cuba where it grows on savannahs and hillsides. It is, far and away, the most colorful species in this genus and very rare outside Cuba. It is named for the color of its male flowers, but young palms have tan to milk chocolate trunks overlaid with a purple hue. I have been seeking this species since I first learned of it. A few years ago, RPS offered seeds for the first time I was aware. I bought 10 of which only 1 germinated - but one was enough. I've been following my seedling's progress, which has been trouble free. It was outgrowing its 14" treepot so yesterday we planted it. I took the following photos. Okay, right now it may not look like something special but someday I hope it will be.
      Roystonea violacea, Cape Coral, FL, 2019

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Recently I posted a lot of 50+ Coccothrinax borhidiana seedlings for one price. This rare, endangered Cuban palm is famous and desired for its almost non-existent petioles. Seedlings are 6-9 months old and have 1 to 3 leaves and vigorous root systems. I received them from a fellow palm lover last year. I still have them and prefer not to overwinter them so I am offering them by the plant in an effort to rehome as many as possible. Buyer may take as few or as many as he wants. Shipping via Priority Mail remains at $10 
      See summary below:
      Coccothrinax borhidiana Seedlings: $1.00 each
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail. Sent without pots & soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil
      Payment via Paypal
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale is a lot of 3 Zamia variegata seedlings I bought in a compot at a Palm Beach Palm/Cycad Sale. The mother is Zamia variegata but I can't be sure about the father. Zamia variegata comes from Central America and is threatened by habitat loss. My research indicates it is the only variegated cycad in the world.
      Lot of 3 Zamia variegata sp/hyb seedlings = $20.00
      Shipping = $10.00   No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $30.00
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale is one lot of 50 seeds of Coccothrinax crinita brevicrinus from my mother palm. For lovers of cutesy names this is commonly called the "Short-haired Old Man Palm." This endangered subspecies of the commoner Coccothrinax crinita is native to seasonally wet grasslands and hills of western Cuba. Its trunk is covered by short hair-like fibers. I have both subspecies and find that brevicrinus is easier to grow and less finicky. It has flowered and set seeds for years while my largest crinita has never flowered. Fruit and seeds are large by Coccothrinax standards and growth is moderate. It has large, relaxed dark green leaves.
      Coccothrinax crinita brevicrinus: 50 seeds @ $10.00 for the lot. One Lot Only
      Shipping = $5.00 in padded envelope. No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      TOTAL = $15.00
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested.
      Photos

Mother Palm