Shad

Ficus Dammaropsis 15 gallon

Shad

Ficus Dammarosis 15gallon plants. These have been rooted out for 6 plus months.  These are $200-250 each. I have 6 for sale.  Located in Yorba linda, Orange county

0825191630b.jpg

• Like 2

Shad

These got beat up from the winds over the last couple weeks. Plant is solid but leaves got beat up. They are 5-6 foot tall.  New price $150 each. 

Gerardo Garcia

Hello! I am interested in purchasing. Are they still available?

ShermanGardens

Hi Shad,

Do you have any F. dammaropsis still for sale?  I'm in Newport Beach.  My number is (209) 626-6041.  I'm not an active member on the forum so please contact me by phone or at JLFRSN@GMAIL.COM if still available.

Thanks so much,

Joel

BrockD

Hi Shad, I’m interested 

Tropicall

Hi do you have any left? I’m in Yorba Linda. Please text me at (714)719-6120. Thanks. 

Shad

I have a couple more available. $150 each

JosefS
23 hours ago, Shad said:

I have a couple more available. $150 each

what size? do you have small seedlings?

Shad

No seedlings. I don't know of anyone having seeds. These are airlayered plants that I potted up in 15 gallon pots. I probably won't make anymore after I sell the last couple since it takes a long time and I'm out of space. 

Wodyetia

Pm sent

Jeff Searle

This is a great price as they would be at least $350 here in south Florida. 

leonardo

Hello, I am interested in a ficus dammaropsis lowland plant if available please.  please text me at 310-318-4843

Ka'ula

Hi I am interested in one if you have any left - thx 7605836747 Fred

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Tracy
      By Tracy
      A duet I have been watching between these two trees for a number of years.  They are growing at the once Quail Gardens Botanic Garden and renamed San Diego Botanical Garden here in Encinitas.  No question who will win in the long run, but in the interim there is a duet that they will play.  Any relationships you have like this?

• clinenotklein
      By clinenotklein
      I'm currently doing an experiment with more "hardy" Ficus in Hilton Head, SC, an area listed as borderline 8b/9a but in reality strong 9a with patches of 9b microclimates likely (see my post on thriving Ficus specimens in the area here),  and with Ficus Aurea (Strangler Fig) being the closest one to "native," it has to be included. If anyone has cuttings or plants, let me know. Also, does anyone have word on the spread of this plant into the more northern parts of Florida? Currently the furthest north one is an escapee on a date palm trunk in Jacksonville area, and official "range" is into Volusia County–though there's no way they're not creeping up the St. Johns and would love field reports if they exist. 
      Thanks!
    • Laurajs2011
      By Laurajs2011
      Hi! This is my first posting time here but I’ve enjoying learning about palms and other tropical plants through this awesome site. I just acquired this new ficus but the owner wasn’t sure what the variety was, but I got a good deal on it, so I couldn’t pass it up. It’s not a lyrata or an Audrey (not fuzzy textured leaves). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• ParkerK
      By ParkerK
      Hoping to get an ID on this Ficus. Never seen it before and very curious. See photos.

Thanks for the help!

• Eric in Orlando
      By Eric in Orlando
      Saturday I found this Ficus microcarpa specimen growing on Merritt Island on the north end of Tropical Trail. It is near the ghost town of Courtenay which is east of Titusville, just south of Kennedy Space Center. It is growing by an 1880's house. This area is still semi rural but obviously a nice microclimate as there are coconuts with little damage, mango groves, etc. This is one of the biggest Ficus microcarpa I have seen anywhere.