• Similar Content

• parsons acre
      By parsons acre
      Hey eveyrone.. NW Piedmont NC here with a yard full of yet to be identified Sabals that have been growing on their own.. with no assistance whatsoever and have 'naturalized' or that is the term the Ag 
      Agency uses.. anyway... I am thinking about selling some seeds online this year since they come up everyewhere cracks in sidewalks, downspouts.. all over the lawn.. along the creek,, point is they are super hardy thing is i do not know when or how to start collecting some of them. thanks
    • 3 Milesfrom Gulf of Mexico
      By 3 Milesfrom Gulf of Mexico
      My archontophoenix alexandrae threw this spear about two years ago.  It is the stunted  leaf on the left side of the tree.  It's been a battle ever since.  Slow growing until this growing season.  The palm has thrown  three nice healthy looking spears in last three months.  The palm is about 8 years old.  Is this frizzle top?  Or could this be some type of viral infection the palm had.  The palm was planted as a seedling.  

• Darwinpalmlover
      By Darwinpalmlover
      Hi all...I am looking to see if anyone has any fresh C.Renda seeds available.
    • Tracy
      By Tracy
      I have a couple of Burretiokentia hapala that have been putting out inflorescence for a few years.  They have flowered but not produced any real fruit or seeds.  This inflorescence however has produced some larger fruit this time.  They appear almost acorn shaped while still attached to the inflorescence.  Hence my question as to what do ripe fruit look like for this species?

• GardnerDylan6a
      By GardnerDylan6a
      Hello I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to germinate Ptychosperma elegans seeds, thanks