IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

4 sale -Dypsis, New Cal, other palms La Habra

DoomsDave

2 hours ago, Briank said:

Is there Any Trachy Martianus Laying in the Weeds in La Habra Palm pits? 

I don’t think I have any trachycarpus martianus 

but I do have a nice 15 gallon wagnerianus

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

54 minutes ago, DoomsDave said:

I don’t think I have any trachycarpus martianus 

but I do have a nice 15 gallon wagnerianus

You have ruined me forever after seeing pics of your Martianus in garden now I cannot find anywhere.  Went from common to rare real quick lol.   I have Waggy.  Keep an eye out if you hear anyone w one.   I’ll come up and check your garden and LaHabreeze Sale soon.   See ya soon buddy 

Yeah, @Briank I love the "Ear Hair Palm"TM 

I've got three, and no seeds yet. I'm looking for more, looks like a cocothrinax for the far frozen tundra.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

Thanks for those who've come to visit!

There's much much more. Still have lots of Dypsis lafamazanga, Mayotte, and many more. Lookin' expletive righteous under the righteous auburn autumn sun.

Call or text 323-481-5071 or shoot me a PM

17 minutes ago, 5150cycad said:

Dave,

Thanks again for all the awesome palms. Perfectly grown. Can’t wait to get them all in the ground. 

Hey Bryan,

Share your palm booty!  What did you get?

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

22 minutes ago, 5150cycad said:

Dave,

Thanks again for all the awesome palms. Perfectly grown. Can’t wait to get them all in the ground. 

Honored and delighted!

Share us the pics of the plantings when ready! (Loved your kids and doggies, too!)

53 minutes ago, DoomsDave said:

Yeah, @Briank I love the "Ear Hair Palm"TM 

I've got three, and no seeds yet. I'm looking for more, looks like a cocothrinax for the far frozen tundra.

"Ear Hair Palm"

I wonder how that would look on a sign.

South Florida

11 minutes ago, Palmarum said:

"Ear Hair Palm"

I wonder how that would look on a sign.

Better than on your ears . . . .

26 minutes ago, DoomsDave said:

Honored and delighted!

Share us the pics of the plantings when ready! (Loved your kids and doggies, too!)

Will do thanks Dave. 

9 minutes ago, DoomsDave said:

Better than on your ears . . . .

Now we just need to get it to grow here so I can finish it.

161020220_Trachycarpusmartianus.thumb.jpg.9cf6ae075c694a11958aff44274e2c57.jpg

Ryan

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

South Florida

13 hours ago, joe_OC said:

Hey Bryan,

Share your palm booty!  What did you get?

Hey Joe, 

Here is the list of Palms I got. 

Dypsis lafamazanga

Beccariophoenix Alfredii  2 (20 gallon)

Brahea decumbens 

Kentiopsis Pyriformis

rhopalostylis baueri cheesemanii

Archontophoenix Purperea

I am trying to get some of them in the ground soon however there are a few I am a little hesitant to plant with colder weather coming soon. I was very happy with the size and quality of the plants. Plus Dave made some great recommendations. He sure knows his palms. 

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the garden tour and all the cool plants. My wife really loved that plumeria. 
Thanks again.

James. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James Norcal said:

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the garden tour and all the cool plants. My wife really loved that plumeria. 
Thanks again.

James. 

You're welcome!

Glad you were able to make it in before dark . . . .