IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

15 gal B. alfredii 4 sale

DoomsDave

How’d y’all 

i have about 15 - 20 15 gallon Beccariophoenix alfredii in 15 gallon pots.

$80 each or best offer 

if interested send me PM with  “alfredii” in the tagline

Southern California pickup

1878068E-6CD3-4D88-AC35-625D0B459ACB.thumb.jpeg.33f392c2764dde442e8dd98a238b972f.jpeg3E6BD782-251E-4632-8A03-14A63552F399.thumb.jpeg.21f6d06f47c6ccb860bb8e2b53e78ff5.jpeg

• Like 2

Let's keep our forum fun and friendly.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

Wow Dave your almost giving them away. You must be running out of room =) It would cost me alot more then that to pick 1 up haha 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

T J 

Gimme a holler I've got other plants, too.

Any data in this post is provided 'as is' and in no event shall I be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from accuracy or lack thereof, insult, or lost profits or revenue, claims by third parties or for other similar costs, or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of my opinion or the use of this data. The accuracy or reliability of the data is not guaranteed or warranted in any way and I disclaim liability of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, liability for quality, performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose arising out of the use, or inability to use my data. Other terms may apply.

1 minute ago, Nolannorthbay said:

Dave do you ship smaller plants?

Not that this time, but that might change. Had a lot of call, and I know it's a long drive to LA La Ha Ha Bra CA.

8 minutes ago, Nolannorthbay said:

I understand. I’ll make it down ASAP. Hoping I don’t get taken out by a C. gigas while I’m visiting;-)

Don't worry, I got 'em all, in a pre-emptive strike, before dawn, while they were still sleeping, before photo-synthesis even had a chance to start! ^_^

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Still have 5 left.

Very hardy to the cold.

If you could drop them off at Jungle Music to have it shipped to TX i would appreciate that :interesting: haha 

T J 

5 hours ago, OC2Texaspalmlvr said:

If you could drop them off at Jungle Music to have it shipped to TX i would appreciate that :interesting: haha 

Yeah, and JM wouldn't like the idea . . . .

Im sure we could work something out i know Phil pretty well. Bought alot of palms from him over the years :hmm: Your prolly right tho :D

T J 

On 9/16/2019 at 7:59 AM, Ilovepalm said:

It is a pity, that you don't sell seeds, because I would gladly buy.

RPS has them . . . .

Curious what else you have for sale Dave as at this time I don’t have a spot for such a beast of a palm until I complete my addition to my house sometime next year. But if you have an Archontophoenix available especially the more obscure ones I would be interested for sure.

15 minutes ago, James B said:

Curious what else you have for sale Dave as at this time I don’t have a spot for such a beast of a palm until I complete my addition to my house sometime next year. But if you have an Archontophoenix available especially the more obscure ones I would be interested for sure.

I've got a bit.

Dypsis lafamazanga, sp. Mayotte and others.

Shoot me a PM if you like.

They're still here, waiting to gloriously fill up a large space with coconut-look-alike palminess.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 7:55 PM, James B said:

His A tuckeri are really pretty.

• Like 1

Huntington Beach, CA

USDA Zone 10a/10b

Sunset Zone 24

1 hour ago, joe_OC said:

His A tuckeri are really pretty.

Aw thanks!

He bought some . . . .

Yes Daves Tuckeri were very impressive. The color was stunning but the size of the trunks were the probably the most impressive part. Very robust specimens he has

• Upvote 1