• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Yesterday we returned home from our annual two-week stay at our timeshare on Fort Myers Beach. I took the following photos of the view outside our apt. at sunset on our last night on the beach. Silhouetted against the glowing sky are a coconut and a couple Washingtonias. May everyone's view be as glorious as this.
      Sunset at Ft. Myers Beach, 8-6-2020

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Yesterday we returned home from our annual two-week stay at our timeshare on Fort Myers Beach. I took the following photos of the view outside our apt. at sunset on our last night on the beach. Silhouetted against the glowing sky are a coconut and a couple Washingtonias. May everyone's view be as glorious as this.
      Sunset at Ft. Myers Beach, 8-6-2020

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Is this normal? I noticed the oldest frond on my new Washingtonia robusta that I got from Lowes (really cheap) was dying in a weird way, it is almost like the way some diseases start in palms. But the thing is it was like this for a few weeks now, I think I am just being paranoid. Does this look normal? Maybe it was just damaged so it is dying like this? I just am hoping this doesn’t have some disease. 

• Eric Thompson
      By Eric Thompson
      Hi folks just put up another video, stop on by if you have a chance. Basic seed germination as well as a look at my largest seed grown washy. 
      https://youtu.be/Cc1HQk7RtPw
    • Coasta
      By Coasta
      hello friends! 

I am on a mission to find. Pure washingtonia robusta, preferably in arizona :). It seems like all of the ones I look at are Hybrids.   If anyone has an idea, that would be greatly appreciated.