Ryagra

Trachycarpus wagnerianus strap leaf

Ryagra

I have several more of these than I anticipated on having, and more than my needs. Seeds sown from pure strain, hand pollinated by Jeff St Gelias of the PNW Palm Society In British Columbia. 

I am looking for anybody who would like to give this palm a try, yours for the price of shipping. I do not have certs so it needs to be USA only, sorry. 

Can send bare root to save on shipping or in the current pots. The locusts like to feed on these, so watch out for that. 

PM if interested. The access will likely be guerilla planted. 7971B35F-579C-4F04-920D-798F6C0CC6CF.thumb.jpeg.9e57df662904cf19c2a0b479b037cded.jpeg

RJ

Pm sent ! 

Ryagra

These are gone. Thanks. 

RJ

Thank you again, very generous of you! 

-RJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• newtopalmsMD
      By newtopalmsMD
      I am planting a Trachycarpus Nainital in my pool area.  My question is, how far from the trunk will the roots grow?  I want to leave enough room from the cement decking  and some of the underground pipes that make the pool work.  Also I don't want to be planting annuals too close to the trachy and disturbing the trachy roots when I lift annuals for the winter.  
      Also I have very well-draining clay (sounds odd I know).  Any thoughts on what medium I should plant in?  Just the native soil/clay.  Native clay emended with garden soil/humus? vermiculite? builders' sand?  Are there really 10 different ideas all of which work pretty much the same?
      Many thanks!
    • LasPalmerasDeMaryland
      By LasPalmerasDeMaryland
      Sabal ‘Louisiana’ #1
      This little guy is growing slowly but surely. The spear in the middle is starting to make itself more prominent. 

• newtopalmsMD
      By newtopalmsMD
      I am planting several Trachycarpus fortunei (and maybe a takil).  I have read everything from, plant in full sun, to plant in afternoon shade, to prefers shade but tolerates sun.  I am looking for advice on where to plant the Trachy's.  I am in 7a in Maryland north of DC. Humid hot summers, cold wet winters and a micro climate with a min temp that may be a bit colder than 5F.   Any experience with siting Trachy's in these conditions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks 
    • kbob11
      By kbob11
      Hi everyone,
          I live in a pretty windy spot which normally has 10-20mph breezes.  This past couple of days we have had steady 30mph dry winds and my T. fortunei is looking pretty ragged.  I was wondering if these leaves will recover.  Also, will the tree become more hardy to the wind over time with new spears?  I realize this isn't the best breeze palm but in my zone I'm stuck with needles, sabals, windmills, etc.  Thank you!

• kbob11
      By kbob11
      Can anyone ship a 1-3gal waggie palm?  I have a bunch of seedlings but they are really slow and I would like to have a larger specimen.  Thanks!