Ryagra

Trachycarpus wagnerianus strap leaf

Ryagra

I have several more of these than I anticipated on having, and more than my needs. Seeds sown from pure strain, hand pollinated by Jeff St Gelias of the PNW Palm Society In British Columbia. 

I am looking for anybody who would like to give this palm a try, yours for the price of shipping. I do not have certs so it needs to be USA only, sorry. 

Can send bare root to save on shipping or in the current pots. The locusts like to feed on these, so watch out for that. 

PM if interested. The access will likely be guerilla planted. 7971B35F-579C-4F04-920D-798F6C0CC6CF.thumb.jpeg.9e57df662904cf19c2a0b479b037cded.jpeg

RJ

Pm sent ! 

Ryagra

These are gone. Thanks. 

RJ

Thank you again, very generous of you! 

-RJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cm05
      By cm05
      New York City is a high end zone 7b, cold hardy palms are very rare, but they’re there if you know where to look. Tropical palms, however, are all over the place during the warmer months.
      Sabal minor growing out in the open in Tompkins Square Park in Manhattan:

It’s flowering, hopefully it seeds so I can grab them all lol, anyone want a Manhattan Minor?

• Rightstuff15
      By Rightstuff15
      I have three Trachycarpus fortunei windmills.  The one in the picture has fronds that are not as stiff or thick as my other two.  I bought it from Fast Growing Trees a few years ago.  It puts out new fronds each year and seems very healthy. Just wondering if anyone would know what variety this may be or why the fronds are thin and droopy?

• newtopalmsMD
      By newtopalmsMD
      I am considering planting a T. Wagnerianus with a couple of feet of trunk here in zone 7a (Olney MD).  The internet accounts I have seen are mixed on its ability to handle winters here with minimal protection.  I was wondering if anyone has had experience with winter conditions on more developed versions of this Trachy in this area (or colder)?  Thanks  
    • newtopalmsMD
      By newtopalmsMD
      I am planting a Trachycarpus Nainital in my pool area.  My question is, how far from the trunk will the roots grow?  I want to leave enough room from the cement decking  and some of the underground pipes that make the pool work.  Also I don't want to be planting annuals too close to the trachy and disturbing the trachy roots when I lift annuals for the winter.  
      Also I have very well-draining clay (sounds odd I know).  Any thoughts on what medium I should plant in?  Just the native soil/clay.  Native clay emended with garden soil/humus? vermiculite? builders' sand?  Are there really 10 different ideas all of which work pretty much the same?
      Many thanks!
    • LasPalmerasDeMaryland
      By LasPalmerasDeMaryland
      Sabal ‘Louisiana’ #1
      This little guy is growing slowly but surely. The spear in the middle is starting to make itself more prominent.