• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Back around 2010 I germinated seeds of this dwarf Chamaerops from an island in the Mediterranean Sea. They were generously sent to me by a palm lover in Rome. I kept and planted about half a dozen seedlings that appeared to show Vulcano traits, which show up across a range. A couple years ago I posted photos of my primo palm on the north side of my garden lot. These photos are of one of its siblings, which shows almost as well.
      Chamaerops humilis 'Vulcano', Cape Coral, FL

• Matthew92
      By Matthew92
      Was driving through an established neighborhood in the Dr. Phillips suburb of Orlando and found this drop-dead gorgeous mule palm. One of the things I like about it is that the leaves are perfectly flat and not twisted as seen with many other mules.

• SEVA
      By SEVA
      I'm not sure if this belongs in the weather/climate section, but I read this phenomenon occurs after extended periods without rain and little/no wind allowing the natural oils to develop on the surface of the water. I captured these photos recently at a local swamp.

• The7thLegend
      By The7thLegend
      If you live in North Florida or even somewhat close by, Suwannee River Palms of Jasper has a great deal on specimen Sylvester Palms - any size - $300.  I came across this deal on eBay market place.  I wasn't sure they were still around but thinking I might add one to my landscape.   Just thought I'd share.
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2124455604331556/?ref=feed_rhc
      Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees for sale in Jasper on Facebook Marketplace

Palm Tree SALE!!!! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees STRAIGHT OUTTA THE PALMTREE PATCH!!!! Any size palm you bring your own trailer and we will dig it and wrap it and then load it for you $300.00 Cheapest Palms out there call Curtis at [hidden information] OR Brandi @ [hidden information] to set a appointment for a tour on the palm tree patch and pick out the palm you want BRING YOUR OWN TRAILER NO DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION IS AVAILABLE