IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Winter down under

cbmnz

We’ve had 23mm of rain today since 9am with more on the way. So far this has been a good year for rainfall. We may go above average. We are about 200mm ahead of this time last year. The place is completely soaked with standing water everywhere at the moment.

Millbrook, "Kinjarling" Noongar word meaning "Place of Rain", Rainbow Coast, Western Australia 35S. Warm temperate. Csb Koeppen Climate classification. Cool nights all year round.

Given that we ( Top Enders ) are in the middle of that doldrum period of mindlessly similar weather day after day atm, I thought I would have a look at some sites on the Southern Coast, specifically the Great Australian Bight.
The combination of the huge continental landmass to the North and the Southern Ocean to the South gives the Nullabor region a unique climate in Australia. The variability and changeability of the weather is fair dinkum legendary.... with near 50c temps in the summer months and frosts that can happen at almost any time of the year. Anecdotally, regular travelers across the Nullabor can recall high 30's at say Ceduna, then a few hours west freezing temps at the Border Checkpoint. Been caught out myself a few times when running trucks across back in the day.....
So a few stats from the first 10 days of September and running West to East across the Nullabor ( same direction as the passage of the weather systems )
                                                       Eyre                               Eucla                                       Nullabor                                        Ceduna.
1/9                                               22.8-10.1                      33.1-10.1                                   35.0-7.4                                          28.1-6.                                        2/9                                               22.4-10.6                      22.0-8.7                                     22.6-8.7                                          22.4-8.5
3/9                                               19.4- 2.7                       20.6-8.6                                     20.5-5.3                                          19.5-6.2
4/9                                               21.1- -0.1                      26.2-6.1                                     24.8-4.1                                          22.3-2.1
5/9                                               30.7-4.6                        27.0-7.0                                      26.6-5.6                                           23.2-1.9
6/9                                               36.5-6.2                        36.3-13.2                                   34.4-8.8                                           30.9-6.7
7/9                                               19.7-11.5                      23.7-17.3                                    37.6-19.7                                          37.9-19.1
8/9                                                23.0-5.8                       18.0-10.7                                   17.7-12.2                                           17.5-14.8
9.9                                                26.0-8.2                       29.2-13.1                                    21.0-12.7                                          22.5-11.3
10/9                                                  ? -14.5                     40.1-12.4                                    38.6-8.6                                            35.0-14.5
And forecast max's today 11/9/20
                                                            26c                               20c                                           22c                                                   29c

Both Eucla and Nullabor set September record maximum temps yesterday
And as an aside, there has been a great deal of chat on world weather forums re the huge temp changes in the Mountain states in the last week ie Denver and Caspar with near 100f temps to freezing/snow two days later. 
Well,  Eyre is renowned for massive changes too ( never snow at sea level of course )  from a 32f on the 4th to a 97.7f on the 6th !  What an horrendous ( by Aussie standards ) climate ....lol !

Edited by greysrigging

2 hours ago, greysrigging said:
Given that we ( Top Enders ) are in the middle of that doldrum period of mindlessly similar weather day after day atm, I thought I would have a look at some sites on the Southern Coast, specifically the Great Australian Bight.
The combination of the huge continental landmass to the North and the Southern Ocean to the South gives the Nullabor region a unique climate in Australia. The variability and changeability of the weather is fair dinkum legendary.... with near 50c temps in the summer months and frosts that can happen at almost any time of the year. Anecdotally, regular travelers across the Nullabor can recall high 30's at say Ceduna, then a few hours west freezing temps at the Border Checkpoint. Been caught out myself a few times when running trucks across back in the day.....
So a few stats from the first 10 days of September and running West to East across the Nullabor ( same direction as the passage of the weather systems )
                                                       Eyre                               Eucla                                       Nullabor                                        Ceduna.
1/9                                               22.8-10.1                      33.1-10.1                                   35.0-7.4                                          28.1-6.                                        2/9                                               22.4-10.6                      22.0-8.7                                     22.6-8.7                                          22.4-8.5
3/9                                               19.4- 2.7                       20.6-8.6                                     20.5-5.3                                          19.5-6.2
4/9                                               21.1- -0.1                      26.2-6.1                                     24.8-4.1                                          22.3-2.1
5/9                                               30.7-4.6                        27.0-7.0                                      26.6-5.6                                           23.2-1.9
6/9                                               36.5-6.2                        36.3-13.2                                   34.4-8.8                                           30.9-6.7
7/9                                               19.7-11.5                      23.7-17.3                                    37.6-19.7                                          37.9-19.1
8/9                                                23.0-5.8                       18.0-10.7                                   17.7-12.2                                           17.5-14.8
9.9                                                26.0-8.2                       29.2-13.1                                    21.0-12.7                                          22.5-11.3
10/9                                                  ? -14.5                     40.1-12.4                                    38.6-8.6                                            35.0-14.5
And forecast max's today 11/9/20
                                                            26c                               20c                                           22c                                                   29c

Both Eucla and Nullabor set September record maximum temps yesterday
And as an aside, there has been a great deal of chat on world weather forums re the huge temp changes in the Mountain states in the last week ie Denver and Caspar with near 100f temps to freezing/snow two days later. 
Well,  Eyre is renowned for massive changes too ( never snow at sea level of course )  from a 32f on the 4th to a 97.7f on the 6th !  What an horrendous ( by Aussie standards ) climate ....lol !

The air is too dry in Eyre for my liking. 

They're all desert climates in the comparison so they will fluctuate wildly depending on which way the wind is blowing from. Cool ocean vs hot continent makes for interesting temperature swings.

• Like 1

Millbrook, "Kinjarling" Noongar word meaning "Place of Rain", Rainbow Coast, Western Australia 35S. Warm temperate. Csb Koeppen Climate classification. Cool nights all year round.

It’s a beautiful day out there this morning under the influence of a high pressure cell. Still cool at night. It dropped to 3.5C before sunrise and we are heading to 19C with plenty of sun. I’ve learnt that around mid September is where the risk of any frost ends in this location and the nights are gradually warming as well as the days so essentially the growing season starts about now. It’s nice to think that I have the whole growing season ahead of me. Today I’m preparing a part of the sheep paddock to be resumed and made into a buffer forest section in time. It will in time help shield the rest of the garden area from cold air drainage. It’s a good day to get out and do stuff.

• Like 1

Unlike Tyrone, frosts are lingering into September this year here, more so that the last two. Have had 0 and even -1 forecast, lucky has not amounted to anything damaging,  -0.7C back on the 4th was only measured sub zero, and have escaped with +0.4, , +0.6 the other mornings with nothing at all freezing. Next month hopefully I can stop worrying about even the chance of a frost, unless there is a very obvious atmospheric setup. The grape vine has bud burst already, strangely it never seems to get damaged by a spring frost.

• Upvote 1

Spring has sprung. In the next week we have 3 days forecast in the low twenties and no minimum below 10C forecast as well. The grapes are budding now too.

• Like 1

First rains of the season overnight in the City and suburbs. 9.0mm at home, the first measurable rain since the two  day winter spell back in May.
And warm overnight, not dropping below 25c this morning.
119568353_10160286434669937_6924332669055788877_n.jpg.ab4cb1470bf5be30b60d401252e9c53e.jpg
119552765_3906592972690776_9161555738497552601_n.jpg.bb39c9dbdb9e9b8328ba3c278c965e9c.jpg 119926203_3906592856024121_3119215141954312085_n.jpg.0b8986b2096a763cb4caff408fd0f8b0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Record breaking September rains in the driest part of the Australian Continent
"
A low pressure trough has brought significant rain to the usually very dry bordering region between South Australia, New South Wales, and Queensland.
In South Australia, in the 24 hours to 9am Saturday, 93mm of rain fell at Marree Ap (Northeast Pastoral). This is the station's highest daily total for any month in 22 years of recording, and single-handedly surpassing the highest September monthly total record of 64.6mm attained in 2010. Elsewhere in South Australia, 41mm fell at Woomera (Northwest Pastoral), making it the highest September daily total in 71 years of operation and also already exceeding the highest September monthly total. Nearby, 17.8mm fell at Tarcoola Ap (wettest September day in 15 years) and 24.6mm fell at Roxby Downs.
1861371539_CentralAusRain.thumb.jpg.da8f1293509b0d231e7c82f300197fec.jpg
The rain began to fall across northwest NSW in the early hours of this morning. With most of the rain falling after midnight, some notable 24 hour rainfall totals to 9am Saturday include: 43mm at Tibooburra Ap (Upper Western), which makes it the wettest day in 4 years and wettest September day in 22 years for the station. Other locations in the Upper Western district include 17mm at Wanaaring (wettest September day since 2016), 22mm at Smithville and 21mm at Winnathee.
The rain also spread north into southwest Queensland, 24 hour rainfall totals to 9am this morning in the Channel Country district include: 51mm at Ballera, making it the wettest September day at the station (14 years on record), 31mm at Windorah and 19mm at Boulia.
While the bulk of the rain expected for South Australia has fallen, western and central parts of NSW and Queensland can expect further rainfall this afternoon before skies dry up in the evening and into Sunday morning."
( Source - Weatherzone )

• Like 2

A belter of a thunderstorm over the City in the early hours of this morning. As usual the Northern Suburbs Force Field was activated by the rain Gods ( I scored 8.3mm ). The Airport gauge recorded 49.8mm ( good old fashioned 2") in a couple of hours. Here's some stats....                                                                                                                                                                         "The 49.8mm at the Airport, added to yesterday's 9.6.......                                                                                                                                                                                                            Running total for September 59.4mm.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Since 1941 there have only been 6 wetter Septembers.

!942 - 108.1mm

1947 - 83.8mm

1964 - 70.7mm

1981 - 129.8mm

1984 - 66.6mm

2016 - 64.4mm.

September average is 15.6mm, although the median is only 5.8mm.

The 95th %ile is 64.6mm.

And the 49.8mm fall is is the highest 24 hour Sept tally since 1981 ( 54.2mm ), then a daily figure of 58.7mm in 1965 and the record of 70.6mm in 1942.

Bring It On !!"

1 hour ago, greysrigging said:

A belter of a thunderstorm over the City in the early hours of this morning. As usual the Northern Suburbs Force Field was activated by the rain Gods ( I scored 8.3mm ). The Airport gauge recorded 49.8mm ( good old fashioned 2") in a couple of hours. Here's some stats....                                                                                                                                                                         "The 49.8mm at the Airport, added to yesterday's 9.6.......                                                                                                                                                                                                            Running total for September 59.4mm.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

You might be well behind the airport, but you're well ahead of me. I got absolutely nothing in that first rain yesterday. This morning the storm moving into Darwin (about 4:30am) threw out a small rain cell that gave me my first rain for the season. However, only 3.8mm total. By mid morning everything was back to bone dry. Humidity is up though, so better for the plants than the past few months. Hoping for a direct hit from a storm this arvo, because chance of more rain disappears until late in the week.

29 minutes ago, tropicbreeze said:

You might be well behind the airport, but you're well ahead of me. I got absolutely nothing in that first rain yesterday. This morning the storm moving into Darwin (about 4:30am) threw out a small rain cell that gave me my first rain for the season. However, only 3.8mm total. By mid morning everything was back to bone dry. Humidity is up though, so better for the plants than the past few months. Hoping for a direct hit from a storm this arvo, because chance of more rain disappears until late in the week.

The Radar Loop looks like a bit of a Cell out your way ( 3.30pm ) I can hear thunder here at home, but it looks all inland atm

20 minutes ago, greysrigging said:

The Radar Loop looks like a bit of a Cell out your way ( 3.30pm ) I can hear thunder here at home, but it looks all inland atm

That's bypassed us to the south, Gone right over Berry Springs. Same happened yesterday and they got heavy rain out of it. Pity they don't have a BOM gauge out there, it's a high rainfall area. Friend at Girraween said he got 13mm yesterday and this morning's rain was 75mm.  As usual, very uneven distribution this time of year.

• Like 1

Winter is not over just yet in the South Eastern States. Some heavy falls predicted on the Alps in the next few days, and some low altitude falls in Victoria. Also some white stuff on the higher ranges of the Central Tablelands and New England districts.
269628_56139e2512b8a00726e7c9b025ac1746.png.9a74898811c44a98659e6e2d8034ecf5.png
269669_fcf7685208d77107575eaa746ff50c8f.png.5830221ec75fca7c846159d8def6c52b.png

Winter isn’t over on the southern section of WA either. We are under a high at the moment so unlike on the weekend when we received another 40mm of rain complete with destructive cold winds, it’s been calm and pleasant though chilly in the morning. Winter rains come back on Friday. I’m just looking forward to a run of mid twenties days and mid teen nights. I reckon they’re a month away yet.

1 hour ago, greysrigging said:

Quite the opposite at my place, past few days have been 37 - 38 and any rain bypassing us. Although some big falls not all that far away, we're under a 'dry heat dome' here. Some of my large leaf plants are struggling.

3 hours ago, tropicbreeze said:

Quite the opposite at my place, past few days have been 37 - 38 and any rain bypassing us. Although some big falls not all that far away, we're under a 'dry heat dome' here. Some of my large leaf plants are struggling.

Did you miss out with the overnight storms ? The Noony Airstrip got 16mm or so
Friends in Muirhead scored 41mm, me less than 2klm away 7.2mm !
IDD65141.gif.8c14537cd52388edb0ae4d8bb4538df7.gif

19 hours ago, greysrigging said:

Did you miss out with the overnight storms ? The Noony Airstrip got 16mm or so
Friends in Muirhead scored 41mm, me less than 2klm away 7.2mm !

Got none of that. But yesterday was a different day. After being bypassed by all the rain a storm moved up from the south late afternoon and then stalled before reaching us. Weather radar showed a lot of rain just south at Acacia. After a some time the storm edged further north and we began to get a sprinkle which later turned into a down pour. Got 37.4mm before it dissipated with very little reaching Darwin. Feel like the drought has broken, provided we get follow up rain. Further south at Beeboom Crossing they recorded 125mm.

Dawn of a different day, yesterday morning's sky.

noonamah-200925-02.jpg.d22dc8cf928d4fb4101667767bcbc3c7.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tropicbreeze said:

Got none of that. But yesterday was a different day. After being bypassed by all the rain a storm moved up from the south late afternoon and then stalled before reaching us. Weather radar showed a lot of rain just south at Acacia. After a some time the storm edged further north and we began to get a sprinkle which later turned into a down pour. Got 37.4mm before it dissipated with very little reaching Darwin. Feel like the drought has broken, provided we get follow up rain. Further south at Beeboom Crossing they recorded 125mm.

Dawn of a different day, yesterday morning's sky.

noonamah-200925-02.jpg.d22dc8cf928d4fb4101667767bcbc3c7.jpg

Surely has a 'different feel' about it this early in the season.... Near 100mm ( 4" ) in and around the 'Burbs is not that common in late September....
My son was driving home tp Palmy after work yesterday ( from Acacia ) and he reckons the rain was as heavy as he's ever seen around Elizabeth Valley and Noony.

Edited by greysrigging
addition to post.

An angry multi-day system for us in Aotearoa for the next few days, the polar vortex has leaked. Today was meant to be the worst winds. I had one of my potted palms blow over and the newly emerged leaf on banana get shredded but otherwise no drama, so far looks like I'm going to get away without a late frost from this event as the flow stays maritime SW then warms up, but keeping an eye  on it.

Some lower S.I. areas forecast to see -5 to -6C mornings, which had this system been a few days later would set some October records.

image.png.d33113a9073d0df0e06c04cc4a24afb4.png

• Upvote 1

South east Queensland didn't fare so well.... severe late frosts
Record-breaking freeze in Queensland
Much of southern Queensland has woken up to a very chilly start, with temperatures not seen this late in spring in several decades.Applethorpe fell to a mind-numbing -3.8 degrees this morning. This is the coldest temperature recorded in all of Queensland this late in spring since 1984.Oakey also plunged into freezing territory, recording -2.1 degrees this morning, its coldest temperature this late in spring in 36 years. Likewise, Warwick hit -2.1 degrees, its coldest late spring temperature in 26 years of records.The chill was also felt as far east as the beaches, with the Gold Coast recording its coldest late spring temperature in 28 years of records and its 2nd coldest of all spring on record, dropping down to 8.0 degrees. Brisbane Airport also followed suit, dropping to a brisk 7.0 degrees, its coldest temperature this late in spring in 26 years.
1252376960_ColdQLDSept2020.thumb.jpg.7d1f4a4dfc7abb86efb7beba2a6009da.jpg

The big freeze was brought on by cold and bone-dry air lingering over the region. At 11:20am, Brisbane Airport’s humidity was only 9%, despite having warmed up to 22 degrees, representing a dew-point temperature of -12.5 degrees. While the dry air will linger over inland parts, daily seabreezes this week will help raise humidity, and therefore morning temperatures each day this week.
( Source Weatherzone )

Welcome back, Winter!

This week's incoming winter storm is worse than anything we've had all of actual winter.

Widespread snow forecast to low levels throughout the lower south Island, and severe gales.

Looking at a high of between 9-11 for Christchurch tomorrow, followed by a low of -3, but snow unlikely to near sea level. If it does snow/settle around here, it'll be the first time since about 2012. 

Crazy because it was at least 25 degrees in Christchurch last week, and temps are rebounding to 22 forecast for next weekend. Par for the course in the roaring forties I guess! 

11 hours ago, greysrigging said:

South east Queensland didn't fare so well.... severe late frosts
Record-breaking freeze in Queensland
Much of southern Queensland has woken up to a very chilly start, with temperatures not seen this late in spring in several decades.Applethorpe fell to a mind-numbing -3.8 degrees this morning. This is the coldest temperature recorded in all of Queensland this late in spring since 1984.Oakey also plunged into freezing territory, recording -2.1 degrees this morning, its coldest temperature this late in spring in 36 years. Likewise, Warwick hit -2.1 degrees, its coldest late spring temperature in 26 years of records.The chill was also felt as far east as the beaches, with the Gold Coast recording its coldest late spring temperature in 28 years of records and its 2nd coldest of all spring on record, dropping down to 8.0 degrees. Brisbane Airport also followed suit, dropping to a brisk 7.0 degrees, its coldest temperature this late in spring in 26 years.

Wow... that is crazy! I wonder what sort of palms would be affected in those inland areas. There must be a fair bit of frost sensitive stuff around the place?

1 hour ago, sipalms said:

Wow... that is crazy! I wonder what sort of palms would be affected in those inland areas. There must be a fair bit of frost sensitive stuff around the place?

The Granite Belt, the Darling Downs and regions north of Toowoomba see severe frosts every year. Both towns, Stanthorpe and Warwick, have had historical July lows of -10c ( 14f ).
You don't see tropical plants out that way....
The biggest variation in plants is in Toowoomba at the top of the ranges...stone fruit trees etc, then 30klm away at the base of the ranges sub tropical fruit trees. It is very noticeable.

• Like 1

We are in for a cooler week this week, last week we had temps ranging fr olm 23c to 30c but not this week. It's that time of the year I suppose when the weather can go either way as we transition from winter to spring.

Screenshot_20200928-061440_Chrome.jpg

51 minutes ago, sandgroper said:

We are in for a cooler week this week, last week we had temps ranging fr olm 23c to 30c but not this week. It's that time of the year I suppose when the weather can go either way as we transition from winter to spring.

Screenshot_20200928-061440_Chrome.jpg

Dave, in our latitudes, spring is a seesaw.

• Like 1

5 year high 42.2C/108F (07/06/2018)--5 year low 4.6C/40.3F (1/19/2023)--Lowest recent/current winter: 4.6C/40.3F (1/19/2023)

1 hour ago, GottmitAlex said:

It certainly is mate, all part of the adventure!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sandgroper said:

It certainly is mate, all part of the adventure!

jawohl

5 year high 42.2C/108F (07/06/2018)--5 year low 4.6C/40.3F (1/19/2023)--Lowest recent/current winter: 4.6C/40.3F (1/19/2023)

2 hours ago, GottmitAlex said:

Yes, and a little further south it’s more of a saw. I’ve got branches down everywhere here that I need to collect up and put onto the bonfire pile to be lit in a couple of weeks.

We had a stunning day yesterday. Today is just meh.

Albany, stunning one day, absolute rubbish the next.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone said:

Albany, stunning one day, absolute rubbish the next.

But it is without doubt a stunningly beautiful location, the scenery and coastline around Albany is as good as you'll find anywhere in my opinion. As far as weather goes, Tyrone I bitch and whinge about  it in Perth, I used to bitch and whinge about it in Broome and Exmouth for different reasons, it's what we do! :D

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, greysrigging said:

Check this out....
EjCJRgCUcAALhq_.thumb.jpg.b2762de3b2e555f8f58899a0916e0593.jpg
Ei9O-HHU0AABEeZ.jpg.1404710108771dccda3e2776e52e64cd.jpg

Similar story right here!

It's been around 10 all day today (feels like 4-5), with hellishly strong winds, although completely clear skies, and definitely no snow.

But, popping back up to early twenties in the next few days. Just more wind.

This week has got spring written all over it...

Weather.thumb.JPG.a1b28a9d19d790fca1d58d420d5d6932.JPG

• Like 1

"Snow possible on Stirling Ranges as BOM forecasts cold snap for southern Western Australia ( source Weatherzone )
A cold front could bring snow to peaks in southern Western Australia this weekend.
The Bureau of Meteorology said a cold front will move across the South West land division during Thursday evening and Friday morning followed by a ridge of high pressure with a cold southerly flow.

Snow is possible on the highest peaks of the Stirling Range, about 100 kilometres north-east of Albany, on Friday evening and early Saturday morning.

Bluff Knoll, the highest peak in the range, is the only place in WA to record regular winter snowfalls each year averaging about two each year.
The latest snowfall ever recorded on the peak was in November 1973.

Duty forecaster Steph Bond said the best chance of snow flurries would be late Friday night.
The bureau's MetEye forecasts possible snow from about 11:00pm until 5:00am on the Stirling Range.
Maximum temperatures across the south will hit reach between 13 and 15 degrees Celsius on Saturday and Sunday.

Authorities urge caution for those considering climbing Bluff Knoll as conditions will be hazardous.
Snow on Bluff Knoll often attracts hundreds of hikers keen to see the rare spectacle in WA."
And as usual with the passing of this sort of cold front, there may well be some clear cold nights and a higher risk of frost.

I saw this on the news last night, there will be hundreds of people driving down there to see it, I hope they're not disappointed! It's good being in school holidays too, the kids will love seeing it!

2 hours ago, greysrigging said:

"Snow possible on Stirling Ranges as BOM forecasts cold snap for southern Western Australia ( source Weatherzone )
A cold front could bring snow to peaks in southern Western Australia this weekend.
The Bureau of Meteorology said a cold front will move across the South West land division during Thursday evening and Friday morning followed by a ridge of high pressure with a cold southerly flow.

Snow is possible on the highest peaks of the Stirling Range, about 100 kilometres north-east of Albany, on Friday evening and early Saturday morning.

Bluff Knoll, the highest peak in the range, is the only place in WA to record regular winter snowfalls each year averaging about two each year.
The latest snowfall ever recorded on the peak was in November 1973.

Duty forecaster Steph Bond said the best chance of snow flurries would be late Friday night.
The bureau's MetEye forecasts possible snow from about 11:00pm until 5:00am on the Stirling Range.
Maximum temperatures across the south will hit reach between 13 and 15 degrees Celsius on Saturday and Sunday.

Authorities urge caution for those considering climbing Bluff Knoll as conditions will be hazardous.
Snow on Bluff Knoll often attracts hundreds of hikers keen to see the rare spectacle in WA."
And as usual with the passing of this sort of cold front, there may well be some clear cold nights and a higher risk of frost.

I have to ask. Are these folks "certified" climatologists?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GottmitAlex said:

:D Very good Alex! More than likely they are, this info comes from the Commonwealth Bureau of Meteorology so it's reasonably safe to say they probably are "certified climatologists" but I do appreciate your healthy scepticism mate.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GottmitAlex said:

Having followed other recent threads, I got a good laugh out of this question! Thanks @GottmitAlex!!!