• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• NC_Palm_Enthusiast
      By NC_Palm_Enthusiast
      I recently bought three majesty palms growing together in one pot from Lowe’s hardware. I’ve had them growing like this for about two months and they’re doing well; however, I’ve heard that they will grow faster if separated. Should I separate them or is there too much of a chance I would harm the plants by doing so?

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Hello, so I have some potted Sabal minors indoors that are doing well for the most part, but some seem to be "stuck" and just wont grow much. I am wanting to provide them with heat but they are in a small space. Does anyone know of anything that can safely provide a small area with heat for growing plants indoors? I could really use something like this, please tell me if you know about anything that might work! 
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      Who here grows larger (as in older) Sabal minor in pots? How is their growth rate? I might put a bunch in pots because I may end up moving (locally) and it would suck if I planted a bunch in the ground just to leave them in the next year. 
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      How deep should I pot up my palm seedlings? I need to repot all of these in a better draining mix and simply because I believe they are too deeply potted now. How deep should I pot them? I was thinking about this deep (picture), the blue line represents the soil level I am thinking of potting them up at, does this seem right? 

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      So as the days get shorter and cooler, I eventually will not be able to keep my potted palms outside. I am wanting to get a smaller growing light for my potted palms and other plants as well, I was thinking of getting this one since it is a reasonable size. Do you think it will allow the palms to still grow throughout the winter well and get the light they need? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CJ98X5C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_0aPVBb8YMYN3G