• Similar Content

• SilverDragon
      By SilverDragon
      Anyone have any bottle palm seeds/seedlings for sale? DM me or reply on here if so, thanks.
    • SilverDragon
      By SilverDragon
      I have some P sargentii that I've grown from seed, but their cotys are curving...why is this?

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I am selling as a lot 10 Ptychosperma elegans seedlings from my double in my back yard jungle. They are currently in 4" pots. P. elegans is native to Australia. It is planted quite often in SE FL but is not common in SWFL although making inroads in local plantings. It is a solitary palm with a slim trunk and small crown of arching leaves. It is hardy in zones 10/11 and manageable in large indoor spaces. Photos 1-5 are of seedlings for sale; photos 6-7 are of my mother palms.
      Ptychosperma elegans: 10 bifid seedlings = $15.00 for the lot.
      Shipping = $8.00  Seedlings will be sent via Priority Mail without pots and soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      TOTAL = $23.00
      Payment via Paypal
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      PM me if interested
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale are my only two strap leaf seedlings I germinated from my mother palm. Coccothrinax 'Azul' is native to Cuba and is a conundrum: is it an unidentified species or a variation of C. macroglossa? It is named for the silver-blue color of its leaves, which are also silver-white below. I bought my mother palm as a 1g in late 2005 and can testify this palm is very slow growing. It is also very sporadic in flowering and setting seeds, usually only a small handful if any at all. Seedlings for sale are 2-3 years old, the last time my mother palm set seeds. They are still strap leafed and green - the silver-blue wax shows up later. I have no idea when my mother palm will set seeds in the future. Even 1-1/2 years later Hurricane Irma may be playing havoc with palm reproduction here. I am selling both seedlings together. Photos 1- 4 are of seedlings for sale. Photos 5-6 are of my mother palm.
      Coccothrinax Azul: Two (2) strap leaf seedlings = $15.00
      Shipping = $8.00 via Priority Mail. Sent without pots & soil with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      TOTAL = $23.00
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      Payment via Paypal.
      PM me if you are interested.
      Thanks and regards
      Photos

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      For sale are the contents of two community pots of a total of 15 Schippia concolor strap leaf seedlings I germinated from my mother palm. This graceful, elegant unarmed solitary palm is native to rainforests of Belize and Guatemala. It grows slowly to 30' tall and is hardy to zones 10/11 and warm microclimates of 9b. It is not fussy about soil and grows in full sun or partial shade. Photos 1-4 are of seedlings for sale. Photo 5 is of the mother palm in my jungle overlooking the canal. Last photo I took of a large palm in 2013.
      Schippia concolor: 15 seedlings = $15.00
      Shipping = $10.00 via Priority Mail. Sent without pots & soil with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      TOTAL = $25.00
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI.
      Payment via Paypal.
      PM me if you are interested.
      Thanks and regards
      Photos