• Similar Content

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I still have ~100-200 Sabal palmetto Lisa seedlings remaining from my mother palm's pre-Hurricane Irma crop and I've decided I don't want to repot them or grow them for the next 3-4 years to discover whether they are normal or mutant. So, I've decided to clear them out to new homes. Please bear in mind that when they are gone, I'll be totally out of seeds and seedlings. My mother palm aborted her 2018 crop and didn't flower at all in 2019. Whether Hurricane Irma is to blame I have no idea, nor do I know whether she will flower in 2020.
      Particulars below:
      Clearance Cost: $0.50 per seedling. No minimum purchase but shipping will be a firm $8.00.
      Shipping =  $8.00 for any number of seedlings. Plants will be sent via Priority Mail. I will remove them from pot, wrap roots in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      Payment via Paypal
      No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI.
      NOTE: Please contact me via Private Message.
      Photos below:

Mother Palm

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have a gigantic, potted Zamia picta/variegata with extreme variegation that I got from Christian Faulkner as a tiny seedling 9-10 years ago. This species of Zamia is the only naturally variegated one. It is now an adult female taller than I am that produced seeds earlier this year. I assumed the seeds were infertile but did not notice that I had a male potted Zamia hybrid (loddigesii? x ??) sitting right next to it that I'd bought at a Palm Beach sale some years back. Lo, about a month ago I noticed that tiny variegated Zamia seedlings were popping up next to my mother cycad. I potted up 8 of them to find a new home and am selling them as a lot. See summary below
      Zamia picta/variegata x Zamia hybrid (loddigesii? x ??): Eight 1-leaf Seedlings @ $3.00 each = $24.00
      Shipping via Priority Mail = $8.00     No shipping to HI. No shipping outside of US
      TOTAL = $32.00
      Payment via Paypal. PM me if you are interested.
      Photos:
      Seedlings for sale. All are developing variegation like the mother.

Mother: Zamia picta/variegata. Note intense variegation and size of plant.

Father: Zamia hybrid (loddigesii? x ??)

• SilverDragon
      By SilverDragon
      Anyone have any bottle palm seeds/seedlings for sale? DM me or reply on here if so, thanks.
    • SilverDragon
      By SilverDragon
      I have some P sargentii that I've grown from seed, but their cotys are curving...why is this?

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I am selling as a lot 10 Ptychosperma elegans seedlings from my double in my back yard jungle. They are currently in 4" pots. P. elegans is native to Australia. It is planted quite often in SE FL but is not common in SWFL although making inroads in local plantings. It is a solitary palm with a slim trunk and small crown of arching leaves. It is hardy in zones 10/11 and manageable in large indoor spaces. Photos 1-5 are of seedlings for sale; photos 6-7 are of my mother palms.
      Ptychosperma elegans: 10 bifid seedlings = $15.00 for the lot.
      Shipping = $8.00  Seedlings will be sent via Priority Mail without pots and soil, with roots wrapped in damp orchid moss, clear wrap and foil.
      TOTAL = $23.00
      Payment via Paypal
      No shipping outside the US. No shipping to HI
      PM me if interested
      Photos