Sign in to follow this  
jjteban

Dónde puedo conseguir semillas de Attalea butyracea

jjteban

Estoy buscando semillas de Attalea butyracea. ¿Alguien en Europa que pueda venderme? En rarepalmseeds.com están agotadas.

Saludos

MAUSER

Hola Paisano. Pregunta a Erwin en el foro de infojardin, sección palmeras. Él creo que tiene Attaleas grandecitas, no se si se trata de la cohune o de la butyracea..

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• AZ_Palm_Guy
      By AZ_Palm_Guy
      Just as the title states, just looking for some green bismarck seeds or seedlings. If anyone has or knows where to get some please let me know. Willing to pay for shipping and palm of course. 
    • Marc
      By Marc
      This post is simply a suggestion for the site.  I am an amateur (home grower) that monitors the for sale/trade category, and one of the things I find annoying is that someone selling a palm will specify local pickup only.  Of course, that's quite reasonable from their perspective, but not really an option for me unless that person is located in northern california (unfortunately for me, 99.8% of these posts are in any one of a number of southern california communities, any one of a number of florida communities or texas) - as a practical matter, these communities are not accessible to each other as well - the problem then gets exacerbated when a grower (typically commercial grower) uses the forum as a product list with one entry for each type of their 47 palm species for sale (i.e., all for local pickup).  The effect from my perspective when there are a sufficient number of these posts is that it converts the category into a regional topic only, with subject matter unavailable to me (and others).  My suggestion is simply that under the topic for sale/trade that there be separated categories for local pickup only (perhaps for tags by region) and for sale via mail.

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have two seeding Sabal minors on the edge of my Garden Lot. I grew them from seeds sent to me by a PTer who collected them about 10 years ago from a Sabal in Savannah, GA. He thought they might be a dwarfed variety of Sabal minor but I am not sure of that. Each palm is about 4' wide by 4' tall and is seeding. Is there any interest in these seeds from US PTers? I plan to send them uncleaned. Let me know soon as I plan to cut/compost them if no one wants them.
      Sabal minor Savannah #1

Sabal minor Savannah #2

• Kauri
      By Kauri
      Hi 
      I recently bought a Parajubaea but the seller didn't know the species. He sent me a picture of the seeds. So can somebody tell what it is or are the seeds more or less the same.  I lean to P. cocoides but I'm far from an expert.
      Thanks
      Tom

• Tracy
      By Tracy
      I pulled some of the purple seeds off my Burretiokentia hapala, cleaned them and dropped them in a zip lock baggy with some damp perlite and sphagnum moss.  I'm using a little heat, wrapping the bag in foil and leaving it on top of my water heater).  I'm curious what typical sprouting time is on this species if anyone has used this technique with this species.