Sign in to follow this  
jjteban

Dónde puedo conseguir semillas de Attalea butyracea

jjteban

Estoy buscando semillas de Attalea butyracea. ¿Alguien en Europa que pueda venderme? En rarepalmseeds.com están agotadas.

Saludos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• @NetoPalms
      By @NetoPalms
      Pseudophoenix sargentii seeds available from my two Buccaneers at home. Just starting to ripen!
      25 for $10.00
      50 for $16.00
      100 for $20.00
      500 for $50.00
      Shipping for up to 50 seeds is $6.00 
      Please inquire about shipping cost for larger amounts.
      Payment accepted via PayPal
      PM me if interested

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Our Pachira aquatica tree, i.e., Malabar Chestnut, flowers and produces large pods of seeds/nuts almost year round. The species is a tropical tree native to Central and South America where it grows near swamps and wetlands. This tree is also called Money Tree or Money Plant, is frequently bonsai-ed or its juvenile stems braided as an expression of feng shui.  For those purposes, the seeds are highly desired but are usually only available from Thailand or China, from which they are very expensive, of dubious quality and subject to seizure by US Customs. The nuts produced in fleece-lined shells can be eaten raw or roasted although I haven't tried them. Seeds germinate readily if given warmth and moisture and seedlings grow quite fast. My prolific tree is now a source of these seeds within the US.
      Please see info. below:
      Pachira aquatica (Malabar Chestnut) seeds: 50 @ $15.00 per lot
      Shipping= $5.00 in padded envelope                        No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI
      Total = $20.00
      Payment via Paypal
      Please PM me if you are interested.
      Photos
      Seeds

Mother Tree

Volunteer Seedling

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      Today I harvested a crop of over 100 seeds from my largest Gaussia maya. This pinnate palm is native to scrub land and hills of Belize, Mexico & Guatemala. It can reach 60' tall with a slender gray trunk less than a foot in diameter topped with gracefully arching leaves on short petioles. This is the cold hardiest Gaussia and has been grown in Orlando. Before the introduction of species like the invasive queen palm, G. maya was one of the most commonly used landscape pinnate palms in FL. It deserves to be widely grown again. I am selling these seeds in one lot.
      Gaussia maya - 100+ uncleaned seeds = $15.00
      Shipping = $5.00 in padded envelope.               No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI
      Total = $20.00
      Payment via Paypal
      Please PM me if you are interested
      See photos below

• PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      So I cut open two of a bunch of Sabal minor seeds that I had to see if they were still good, they were not dried up or anything so I assumed they were good, then I cut by the embryos and I noticed that in the little eye (spot where the embryo is) there is a little gap. Is this normal? 

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      My mature Pseudophoenix sargentii has two infructescenses full of ripening seeds. P. sargentii, aka buccaneer palm and cherry palm, is native to the FL Keys through Cuba, Belize and Mexico. In the wild it grows on sandy, limestone soil near the sea but is adaptable to a wide range of well-draining soils and can survive brief inundations of seawater. Trunks reach 25' tall with age, are gray/green with prominent leaf scars and waxy bluish crownshaft. It has a crown of arching blue/green leave on stout petioles. It is slow growing, although my mother palm was planted on my garden lot as a juvenile around 2012 and has been trunking the past several years so it is no slouch in the growth department. It is drought tolerant but looks and grows better with regular moisture. It wants full sun and heat and won't grow well in shade. It is hardy to zones 10/11. This palm is instantly recognizable and highly desirable.
      Ripe, fresh seeds are available as follows:
      Pseudophoenix sargentii: 25 seeds @ $10.00 per lot            50 seeds @ $15.00 per lot
      Shipping for up to 50 seeds = $5.00 in padded envelope           No shipping overseas. No shipping to HI
      If you want larger quantities, please PM me to establish price and shipping cost.
      Payment via Paypal
      PM me if you are interested.
      Photos below