IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

Fresh Livistona chinensis Seeds Collected 3/2/2019

rhallford826

Hey Everyone,

I just collected and cleaned fresh Livistona chinensis seeds. They were collected 3/2/2019. I have had great germination from this tree in the past.

Prices are 30 Seeds for $10, 100 Seeds for $15, and 500 Seeds for $40, 1000 Seeds for $70. Shipping is $6.00 for US destinations. I apologize but I only ship to the US.

PM if interested, thanks for looking! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Hi everyone, I want to lower pricing because I want these seed to move while fresh :)

Prices are 30 Seeds for $5, 100 Seeds for $8, and 500 Seeds for $25. Shipping is $6.00

Thank you for looking!

• 3 years later...

Hello, my name is Warren Thomas. I ran across an ad of yours in the Palms Society, but it was 4 years old. I was looking to buy as many uncleaned Livistona Chinensis seeds as I can get. About 2,000 or more,  if possible. Please let me know if you are still interested in selling these.

Thank you,

Warren 

Hello, my name is Warren Thomas. I ran across an ad of yours in the Palms Society, but it was 4 years old. I was looking to buy as many uncleaned Livistona Chinensis seeds as I can get. About 2,000 or more,  if possible. Please let me know if you are still interested in selling these.

Thank you,

Warren 

Thomaswjt@aol.com

Good evening Warren,

I no longer have seeds, but I have thousands of seedlings from this batch (4 years old) if you're interested. If you're looking for a large quantity I can certain work out a deal for you. Text me 805-813-3999, thank you.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2023 at 2:52 PM, Warren Thomas said:

Thank you,

Warren 

Thomaswjt@aol.com

If interested I can sell about 1000 for $100

Cut them from palm about month ago. Tried some for viability, most sprouted in 2 weeks.