Tracy S

Palm sale at Mounts on April 13th

Tracy S

The palm beach palm and cycad society is having a one day sale at Mounts Botanical Gardens on April 13th. Lots of rare palms and beautiful cycad. Great vendors. Make plans to attend.Jason Dewes will be be present for book signings.

Saturday April 13th 9am to 4 pm.

• Like 2

kinzyjr

@Tracy S CFPACS is supposed to have their Spring Meeting down there at the sale.  Good to hear Jason will be there.  I'm hoping to be one of the CFPACers that gets to head down there.

Palmaceae

I am planning to attend! My favorite sale.

Tracy S
2 hours ago, kinzyjr said:

@Tracy S CFPACS is supposed to have their Spring Meeting down there at the sale.  Good to hear Jason will be there.  I'm hoping to be one of the CFPACers that gets to head down there.

Hope to meet you in person at the sale.

Tracy S
29 minutes ago, Palmaceae said:

I am planning to attend! My favorite sale.

I'll see you there.

• Upvote 1

redant

Might not be a popular thing to say but the last one I went to was extremely disappointing. Nothing like palm sales of the past. Hope this years is a little better.

Johnny Palmseed

Is there a vendor list for this available?

@NetoPalms
16 hours ago, Johnny Palmseed said:

Is there a vendor list for this available?

Vendor list as of 4/10/2019:

MB Palms
Design Source Botanicals
Jones Landscaping
Neto Palms
Steve Garland
Lew Burger
Justin Wagner
Drew Rathburn
Chris Spencer

Hope to see everyone at the sale!
  • Upvote 1

kinzyjr

See you all there!

Palmaceae

Looking forward to it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• James760
      By James760
      Livistona Decora & Wednesday. 

Livistona Chinensis, before my dog completely shred it to pieces  its growing back but could take over a year to reach its former glory.

Arenga Engleri

Livistona Australis, 5 gallon for reference. 

Chamaedorea Radicalis x2, looking a little rough.

Rhapidophyllum Hystrix 

Acoelorrhaphe Wrightii

Sabal Causiarum & weeds...

Sabal Blackburniana 

Sabal Tamaulipas x2

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) x2 with more weeds  

Sabal Minor (Chipola Dwarf) With Wednesday hanging out.

Brahma Armata

Brahea Super Silver

Brahea Aculeata, purchased it looking like this. Hopefully it'll thrive in the ground with some tlc.

Brahea Moorei

thats it for now. Thanks for looking 
    • Tracy
      By Tracy
      I schlep through my neighborhood often because I'm one of those dog walkers twice a day.  Yesterday and today I did something a little different, donning a custom made face mask, I took a real camera with me to take some photos of some of the neighbor's homes.  So are a few of the homes I walk by regularly and I skipped quite a few only because eventually the dog got thirsty and I didn't bring her water bottle.  First stop was the park and Lake Leucadia.  Did I mention it rained a little here the last few days?

• PalmatierMeg
      By PalmatierMeg
      I have no wish to bring up the 800 lb gorilla sitting in most of our living rooms. My father was in the FBI so I grew up with 800 lb gorillas. Suffice it to say my husband and I are old and afflicted with conditions and ailments (type A blood anyone?) that render us both high risk. So, voluntarily, we have self-quarantined at our home on one of the larger residential properties in Cape Coral (0.61 acre - don't laugh). But we are blessed to be surrounded by 100s of my beloved palms and tropical plants that provide a cooling oasis and privacy. It's so restful to work in the yard, lots to be done to take my mind off the woes of the world.
      I thought I'd take some time to share photos of our little palm paradise as it looks like we won't be going anywhere for a while. I started outside the front door and continued into our 3-lot Garden Lot, which is fully planted except for our 10x16' garden shed.
      Blue & Red Latans

Blue Latan

Red Latan

Sabal minor Blountstown Dwarf x2 in planter box

Northern edge of Garden Lot

Allagoptera brevicaulis

Agave ovatifolia

Views from inside the Garden Lot

More later
    • PalmTreeDude
      By PalmTreeDude
      So one of my Washingtonia robusta started to go yellow and then the edges went brown and it slowly died. Then, two of my other Washingtonia have started to do the same thing a while back, but are still alive. Now, my final healthy one is starting to show the very beginning stages (slight yellowing in the oldest leaf). Then some of my Saw palmetto seedlings started to show "symptoms" and now it seems like my Archontophoenix cunninghamiana is showing it a little bit, although it fortunately doesn't seem to be progressing much. I can't tell if this is some sort of disease (I don't understand how potted palms indoors in Virginia would get a palm disease) or if they have some sort of fungus. Should I completely soak them in copper fungicide? I'm not going to lie, I am kind of freaking out a bit. Any advice would be helpful. I am not new to growing palms indoors during the winter and have been watering them each as I believe they should be watered while indoors (for example, Washingtonia get the least amount of water, to prevent rot). What could this be? Can I save these? I never had this problem before. 

• The7thLegend
      By The7thLegend
      If you live in North Florida or even somewhat close by, Suwannee River Palms of Jasper has a great deal on specimen Sylvester Palms - any size - $300.  I came across this deal on eBay market place.  I wasn't sure they were still around but thinking I might add one to my landscape.   Just thought I'd share.
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2124455604331556/?ref=feed_rhc
      Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees for sale in Jasper on Facebook Marketplace

Palm Tree SALE!!!! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!!Phoenix Sylvester Palm Trees STRAIGHT OUTTA THE PALMTREE PATCH!!!! Any size palm you bring your own trailer and we will dig it and wrap it and then load it for you $300.00 Cheapest Palms out there call Curtis at [hidden information] OR Brandi @ [hidden information] to set a appointment for a tour on the palm tree patch and pick out the palm you want BRING YOUR OWN TRAILER NO DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION IS AVAILABLE