Sign in to follow this  
John Derek

Bathroom greenhouse

John Derek

These all seem to be doing fine inside over the winter. I have watered them about two times since late November at different times based on their look and pot weight. CIDP have begun to push new growth. Windmills are happy. Hopefully after this cold snap next week they can be moved outside?

E7E74DC6-95E4-4804-A7CC-77848322DB6A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

PalmatierMeg

Once your nights are reliably above freezing you should be okay leaving them outdoors.

lenemax

My indoor flowers are in the bathroom quite often, too. Periodically I spray them and loosen the soil. Significantly, it happens in the cold season because the air is dehydrated because of the heating. Unfortunately, there is not enough space for all flowers in our bathroom. By the way, we are planning to make repairs. I want to change the layout and interior design completely. We plan to order a huge mirror at https://bathroom-supermarket.co.uk/ and many other things. Maybe I will ask for help from an interior designer to turn all my ideas into reality. I hope that we will end up with the spacious bathroom of our dreams.