Sign in to follow this  
Gbarce

RPS new website format-- what do you think?

Gbarce

I just saw the new format of the Rarepalmseeds.com website and I think I don't like it.  I see they have the "old format" for the wholesale section but is there any option on the site to see the "small packets"  in the old format as well?  

Navigating the new website is kind of slower since they upload the pictures upfront -- and with the number of species they offer that's a ton of pictures

• Like 1

scottgt

I actually like it. It is slower, but there are many new options like opening an account so you dont have to input your info every time you order, you can order a minimum of 5 seeds ( selected species) instead of 10. This helps on those really pricey species. Shipping is separate at check out and they offer normal and expedited shipping options. You can now actually check on the status of your orders.

I think they have heard and responded to the negative feedback they have been receiving during the past year.

I placed an order. The first in a very long time.

• Like 1

Josue Diaz

I love it. Scott just about sums it up. 

Hillizard

I like it too. I esp. like the new feature of being notified when seeds of a particular species become available for order. :happy:

RarePalmSeeds.png

• Like 1

Hamal

Are you sure the notifications actually work?

I tried to find the place where you can turn them off again - and I could not find it. So if they are not displayed anywhere in the settings of my account, how can I be sure they are stored somewhere?

Marius

I prefer the old website. 

richnorm

I used to like the archive where you could see everything that they had ever supplied.  I think this feature is now gone.

• Upvote 1

Josh-O

old site was more user friendly

Hamal
10 hours ago, richnorm said:

I used to like the archive where you could see everything that they had ever supplied.  I think this feature is now gone.

It is still there. You just have to select "Out of Stock" in the filter settings.

• Like 1