Sign in to follow this  
gyuseppe

RAREPALMSEEDS

gyuseppe

RAREPALMSEEDS
I've been a customer of them from 15 years, I've been getting plants and seeds from them,
but today  I am very disappointed with the service of RPS, and I am sorry to leave this comment negative

13 November 2018 ----> I have made order
11 December 2018 -----> debit my credit card and I received this email from RPS :

11 december 2018, <service@rarepalmseeds.com>

Thank you very much for your order at rarepalmseeds.com. We have started processing your order and will ship the seeds as soon as they are packed and the shipping documents are ready. Once it has been despatched we will send you the tracking number for the shipment. Please find the invoice for the order attached.
...............................................................................................
the seeds sent them on December 17th but with regular mail, I had told them to send them with traceable mail !
until today the seeds did not arrive
why not send the seeds with traceable as the last two times I bought from them?
why do I have to pay for their mistake? is right?

I would like to resolve the issue in a friendly way,  but I do not respond to emails, all this could be avoided simply by sending with traceable mail, as it had been for other times
no money no seeds, all this is very sad :(

Nico94

RPS don’t sell fresh seeds.

I’m sorry for you.

Hillizard

My RPS order from about a month ago arrived this morning: Dypsis baronii "Black Petiole', Satakentia liukiuensis and South African tree Millettia grandis (aka 'umzimbeet'). When put in water all the seeds sank immediately, so that looks promising! :happy:

RarePalmSeedsOrder.png

Josue Diaz
4 hours ago, Hillizard said:

My RPS order from about a month ago arrived this morning: Dypsis baronii "Black Petiole', Satakentia liukiuensis and South African tree Millettia grandis (aka 'umzimbeet'). When put in water all the seeds sank immediately, so that looks promising! :happy:

RarePalmSeedsOrder.png

Baronii ' Black Petiole' germinated really fast for me. And milletia germinated quickly also. Great choices. Interesting choice with satakentia! 

Hillizard
35 minutes ago, Josue Diaz said:

Baronii ' Black Petiole' germinated really fast for me. And milletia germinated quickly also. Great choices. Interesting choice with satakentia! 

Josue: Good to know that I can probably expect quick results with the D. baronii and the Millettia. The Satakentia will likely spend years (or its entire life) in my sunroom! :winkie:

Hillizard
On 2/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, Hillizard said:

RarePalmSeedsOrder.png

Update on the Dypsis baronii "Black Petiole' from RPS: After one month, I'm seeing sprouts from more than one seed (below), so I'm satisfied with that part of this order. Nothing yet from the Satakentia, but I have 3 pre-sprouted from another source that are doing well (below). Looks like I should have put the Millettia grandis on moss and not soil mix, as the seeds seem to have rotted. At least I have a Millettia reticulata vine that's doing well in my garden so far.  :unsure:

Dypsis_baronii_blkpetle.png

Satakentia.png

• Upvote 1

JosefS

Super annoyed as well I order last August 20 and went through a world of trouble just trying to pay with a credit card. I spent over 420 Euros, it's nearly been a month and not a single update. I understand they must be swamped with orders but then they should do something about their order system or hire more people this is just unacceptable customer service.